• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen My name's NOT RIIICK!!

Katunei999

Katunei
    Years
    Ever since the Sinnoh region, I've taken to calling myself Katunei, while my reset games get the names Rilette or Lucy. However, my first game was Emerald, and in that game I used my real name. So this time around, I'm going to call myself Olivia as tribute.

If I can name my rival, I will probably stick with Brendan. I can't see him as anything else.

Years
    Since the addition of females I've usually picked them and used my real name, but when I pick the male character I usually name it after it's given name (e.g. Gold, Ethan) or after a male video game character I like (e.g. Maxi from Soul Calibur lol) :)

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
    I always name myself "Mitch", because my name is Mitchell, but Mitchell is to long to fit, and Mitchel just looks weird to me.

Oh, by the way. MY NAME IS RICK, YOU BASTARD.

UB3R_N00B

I am UB3R_N00B! Watch me fail!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2014
    Hmmm, good question! I will be getting. Oth versions and well, just found out my fiance was pregnant! So, the names we decided on for our child will be the names I am using on these! AS will be my main game with the lead character, a female, named Lilly. In OR however, the lead character, a male, will be named Drake! These games are released a month before she is due so hope i get to beat them before the little me comes along! :)

pastel_fallout

Sayounara
    Years
    Hmm. In AS, I'll choose the female character and name her Rei, after what I originally named her in Sapphire.
    In OR, I'll choose the boy character and name him something fandom-related, such as Doctor.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I have no idea right now. I always make up names for my characters, usually based on the names that share the meaning of my first name, or just a nickname I already have. But since the games are five months away I have plenty of time to decide.

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
    Most of the time I always name my character after myself, or else I find it weird :3
    Since I have every Pokemon game out there, I give my own name in one version, and the other version usually has the default name.

I do play as a girl all the time, since I am a girl in real life, and therefore like to use only female Pokemon in my team as well :)

Back