• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Near Death Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Omg I am so sorry.. I have had lots of Near Death experiences also. But I'm glad your okay.. :) feel better soon.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Wow, I sure hope you will get better. I've never been shot at but I know that it would really hurt. I hope those idiots who shot you are caught and thrown in prison. I'll be praying for you, LiquidThunder.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
O_O OMG!!!!!!!! shhesh! what psychos!! why in the heck would someone do that!!! it may have been some idiot who dont like you or something...but get better soon LiquidThunder...never again will i get newspapers!!! XD

HIM

Two Minutes Till Midnight
Years
Do u live in da 'hood, foo? XD. I do a good 'Gangsta' imitation, foo. Plus, why were u gonna get the paper at 1:30 in the morning???????!!!!!!!

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
WOW, I wonder who wanted to kill you, maybe they thought you where some one else.

Ms Ketchum

Super Sprite Editor!
Years
I'm so sorry about that! It must of hurt so bad!!! ;_; *hugs* Feel better!

I wish I could find those creeps and shoot THEM. Then theyde see how bad they hurt you.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Thank you everyone most appreciated for the comments ^^.

But to make situations worse, over all the time I was in bed I wasn't eating little to no solid food, and my blood sugar got tested and it was 3.9 which is fairly low. And the effect that it had on me is a very sore throat, horrible voice very difficult time sleeping, thoat being full of suliva and mucus, and a flu. I had to miss school today to go to the docter, and right now I'm on antibiotics (which is basically pills)...... I'm not not enjoying my life one bit right now...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Dang, that is so messed up. Must have been like a gang fight or something, or those two guys were just plain idiots. Hope you feel better soon

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Ahh...LT that's awful. ._.; It'll get better though, we could all...umm make you feel better! By singing! *has stuff thrown at her* Or I could cook you something
*LT faints from the awfulness of my cooking*

That's not going to go well with the medicine. ._.;;;;
Get well soon. ^_^

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Cosmo said:
Oh dear lord! That really sucks. Those guys really need to go to prison definatly. I hope that you will get better.
prison? Hah! I know the justice system in America too well from stories of people at my school getting arrested. Here, someone will probably pay a fine of about $200 and around 50 hours of community service. But that's just America...Canada may be different.

Anyways...near-death experiences are bad. Something like that can affect you for the worse both physically and mentally (as demonstraded through your last couple of posts). I had a near-death experience myself when I was three (or four...I have the memory of it somehow...). I was at the beach with my family when I decided to see how far out I can go, and if it wasn't for my aunt, I would've been drowned. Things like that can make you rethink what life is all about.

Years
:_:... get better soon... I really feel bad...I was nearly kidnapped last year just off of school ground... but my good friend scott beat him up, and my dog nearly broke his leg... definatly my best friends..always there for me..

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
i had a "lovely" near death expierience as well...ya see i was at a family reunion i was like 8 and me and my cousin were playing in a near by river and he said "Hey lets see how far we can go down those rapids" and i said "are you coming too?" and he said "Ya we'll let go at the same time" and me being really gullible did it, went down about 50 feet of rapids hit my head on a few rocks (explains a few things huh? XD) drank a few mouthfuls of lovely river water XD and washed up on a rock where some cousin i dont even know saved my life by picking me up before i was washed away, the next thing i know im laying down in my grandparents RV with a cold washcloth on my head, my aunt said i cant go to sleep (im guessing if i did i wouldnt be talking to any of ya right now) and thats about all that i remember, i was a little better the next day (thank god!)

Ms Ketchum

Super Sprite Editor!
Years
I had meningitis when I was 2...I can still remember being in the hospital, always attatched to an IV........I went into a coma for 7 days, and my parents cried they were so happy when I woke up.... Heh, my dad used to always tell me that when I woke up I said "Where's Tigger?"

And before I knew how to swim there were a couple times where I got stupid and just wandered out into the deep end of pools... My mom always had to come and pull me up to the surface XD And yet I still love swimming...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
im surprised i dont have a phobia of water since then, i almost drowned in the ocean too...i need to stay away from water *is afraid to drink*

Tweak

wow...those stupid people, don't they have anything else to do besides randomly shoot people they don't know. =-=; i hope they catch them. that sounds so scary. i'd probably pass out if i were shot. i hate needles...and since u said it felt like..."a lot" of needles. erk! so freakish.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Sapphire Latios said:
i had a "lovely" near death expierience as well...ya see i was at a family reunion i was like 8 and me and my cousin were playing in a near by river and he said "Hey lets see how far we can go down those rapids" and i said "are you coming too?" and he said "Ya we'll let go at the same time" and me being really gullible did it, went down about 50 feet of rapids hit my head on a few rocks (explains a few things huh? XD) drank a few mouthfuls of lovely river water XD and washed up on a rock where some cousin i dont even know saved my life by picking me up before i was washed away, the next thing i know im laying down in my grandparents RV with a cold washcloth on my head, my aunt said i cant go to sleep (im guessing if i did i wouldnt be talking to any of ya right now) and thats about all that i remember, i was a little better the next day (thank god!)
actually, I was told if you go to sleep with a head injury, you may slip into a coma. My mom told me the same thing when I bumped my head hard on my headboard after falling while jumpng on the bed >.<

ChoasTheory

Boy Mew (NOT genderless)
Years
Eh, if you got shot in the arm the cops are obligated to tell you what the hec was going on. Anyway I have 1 to but it wasnt so painful becuase I was in a coma XD.

Well I was on the roof of my house throwing rotton plums at the nieghbors XD and then 1 smacked this guys right in the back of his noggin XD. After that he turned around and I ran around to get off the roof and I stepped on the plastic skylight and fell through into the shed :'(. After that I dont remember anything until about 2 days later they said I was awake and my dad walked my to the car and took me to the hospital but I dont remember XD. I didnt have any pain though besides that darned I.V. needle thing annoying my wrist XD.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
ouch LT...thats gotta hurt...at least the cars didn't hit you first...ever gotten hit by a car going 30-40 mph and survived...and i was still 5...dang my dad was mad at me...get well soon ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back