• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Near Death Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
tmbjr said:
actually, I was told if you go to sleep with a head injury, you may slip into a coma. My mom told me the same thing when I bumped my head hard on my headboard after falling while jumpng on the bed >.<
hmm...i shoulda went to sleep XD j/k funny thing is, whenever i go to a reunion i always get hurt >_<;; once i was in a boxing fight with another cousin (for fun) i beat him, then he came at me and started swinging sticks at me (sore loser XD) but i ended up beating him up in i guess a wrestling match XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Ahh...that's bad, but you have to sleep something right? Or...you could stay up and play video games! XP
I've never cared for jumping on my bed. Maybe because I almost touch the ceiling when I stand on my bed. ._.;

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Kairi said:
Ahh...LT that's awful. ._.; It'll get better though, we could all...umm make you feel better! By singing! *has stuff thrown at her* Or I could cook you something
*LT faints from the awfulness of my cooking*

That's not going to go well with the medicine. ._.;;;;
Get well soon. ^_^

Don't worry Kairi your cooking isn't that bad ^^;.

Right now I've almost recovered from my sickness, although I'm still on medication and feeling the side effects such as nausea, and a upset stomach. I've even regained some feeling in my left arm enough for me to play videogames properly (epecially Pokemon Colosseum XP), but right now I'm feeling ok except the fact that I am feeling the constant side effects from the medication.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Lol, as long as you can game, it's good. Glad to hear you're feeling better! ^_^

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
I had a near death experience.
Once I was going home from school and a car came out of no where and surprised me because it was beeping loudly.I turned around and saw that the car was gonna hit me so I just jumped up and and toppled over the roof and feel down again. Luckily my bookbag was there to save me. It was so scary. If it weren't for those car stunts I see from Jackie Chan....

Years
I thought it was against the law to assault a PC Member! XD

Pokemaster10000 said:
Once I was going home from school and a car came out of no where and surprised me because it was beeping loudly.I turned around and saw that the car was gonna hit me so I just jumped up and and toppled over the roof and feel down again. Luckily my bookbag was there to save me. It was so scary. If it weren't for those car stunts I see from Jackie Chan....

A Video Never Made: "Jackie Chan's Car Stunts for Kids"

Last edited:

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
Pokemaster10000 said:
i had an accident sort of like this...except i got hit
when i was 5, my dad and i were goin on a bike ride...i figured we were on the wrong side of the road...so i cross the street...right when i'm about 2 get to theother side a car coming at 30-40 mph hit me...i didn't see it coming...the driver comes out of the car and apologizes to my dad...strange thing is, i had nothing broken...just 1 or 2 bruises...i think i had a helm on...i dunno...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I swear...people have tried to run me over quite a few times before.
Once I was like 7 or 8 walking my dog, and this group of what I now understand to be drunk teenage guys drove their car right on top of the curb I was next to. I like had to run out of the way quickly. They gave me nasty jeers as they drove off too...

Years
Lucky me... I have never been shot at, mugged, kidnapped, or run over... the crime rate in Shanghai and Singapore are so little. But to quote them: LOW crime doesnt mean NO crime. Hey, Liquid, get some rest, a'ight?

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
Years
AHHH! GUNS! *eyes widen alot* O.O That's terrible! Atleast you are still okay, but Oweeee That musta hurt ;-; :'( I hope you feel better :chu:

HIM

Two Minutes Till Midnight
Years
Lets get 'em.... *clicks 10mm Uzi's* *hands 2 to LT* *says, "D****t, Your holding it wrong, foo. Sideways..." *Turns Gun* "There you go. Now thats gangsta. *Cheezy Smile* Les go"

Years
HIM said:
Lets get 'em.... *clicks 10mm Uzi's* *hands 2 to LT* *says, "D****t, Your holding it wrong, foo. Sideways..." *Turns Gun* "There you go. Now thats gangsta. *Cheezy Smile* Les go"

Hey you! No reviving old threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back