• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Newest - Please Comment!

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
Years
  • So anyway, this is my newest... Thing. If it gets good feedback, I may do more, so if you like it, tell me. I may make one for you.

Right now, it's only called "Blue," (referring to Water) though I may come up with something better later.

Flaps

<Insert awsome line here>
    Years
  • Um, this is just my opinion but I dont really like it. Maybe its just the style of it, I mean to me all it is, is just a blue puddle, not very exciting.
    Im SORRY, please forgive me.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    What was your process for making this? Because it just looks like you scribbled something up and then just ran it through a Photoshop filter.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • I'm liking it. It's whimsical, but with a very neat and professional appearance. It almost looks like the background for a title to a video game or something.

StrawyBlood

*Learning english*
    Years
  • Well, before i talk about the drawing, i ask:
    What if the picture supossed to be? a pokemon, a move or anything else?
    i just so ignorant xD
    but anyway, i like it, even i dont know what supossed to be :P (i feel kind of stupid x3)

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I think it looks pretty good. I can see the effects of the ripples in water...its a nice effect.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    This is abstract graphical art… looks very nice, just needs better colouring, to do that try vectoring it.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Looks like you did it on photoshop, so I'll be moving this to G&P kiddies.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
  • To... Well, everyone. I had no real goal when I did this. It was originally a completely unrelated picture that I took and just horribly distorted. I posted it because I thought it looked pretty. I never claimed to be a professional, this was an experiment that I liked the result of.

I'm sorry about where I stuck it, wasn't sure about that. This one seemed general enough.

Back