• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Pokemon Arts

Hibaru

Advanced Pokemon Trainer
Years
sign.png

Welcome guys! This is Hibaru, I am a Pokemon Trainer, based on an Original Story made by Satoshi444 based on Pokemon. These are my Arts! Why don't you take a look

Art Page : http://satoshi444.deviantart.com/gallery/27204447#/d41yvbz
Spoiler:

Man! Sorry. More will come.

More Arts! C'mon guys! Have a look~

Rinshimaru

Newer Version : http://satoshi444.deviantart.com/#/d45usv4
Spoiler:

Older Version : http://satoshi444.deviantart.com/art/Rinshimaru-2-months-ago-169427098
Spoiler:

I actually have no idea how to decide what he is. Is he a fighter? Or a Pokemon Trainer? I haven't decide yet. Check him out!

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Wow. These are simply AMAZING.
Keep up the good work. :]

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
Years
Hi Hibaru!
These are really quite good, but if you don't mind I have a few suggestions that might help you become even better :')

Your lines are nice and neat and tidy at the moment which is good, to make them look even more amazing I'd recommend varying the width of the line. Since you said you wanted to draw manga, and if you look at any page from any manga I can pretty much guarantee you'll see lines with variation in thickness, so take a look for yourself, you'll see what I mean.

Your anatomy is alright, (Disregarding the last two for the next bit because that was the style you were going for) but you tend to make the heads too big for the rest of the body and the hands too small, so work on those things to bring them up to the standard of everything else. I'd also say spend some time looking up a tutorial on facial structure, a really advanced one. (Not just eyes go here, mouth goes here hurp hurp) Realisim is probably better when you're learning this bit, annoyingly~.

Your use of textures and colours are really interesting and quite well done, so keep that up! :')

I'd also really love to see you try something outside of your comfort zone. Go really out there, add backgrounds and characters interacting, make it really really fun to stare at for some time!

Yes, I hope that you find these suggestions helpful, your stuffs looking really great so far so keep it up!

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2012
Wow, those are really awesome. I have a pokemon character(just sprite) that would fit right in there.

Hibaru

Advanced Pokemon Trainer
Years
Hi Hibaru!
These are really quite good, but if you don't mind I have a few suggestions that might help you become even better :')

Your lines are nice and neat and tidy at the moment which is good, to make them look even more amazing I'd recommend varying the width of the line. Since you said you wanted to draw manga, and if you look at any page from any manga I can pretty much guarantee you'll see lines with variation in thickness, so take a look for yourself, you'll see what I mean.

Your anatomy is alright, (Disregarding the last two for the next bit because that was the style you were going for) but you tend to make the heads too big for the rest of the body and the hands too small, so work on those things to bring them up to the standard of everything else. I'd also say spend some time looking up a tutorial on facial structure, a really advanced one. (Not just eyes go here, mouth goes here hurp hurp) Realisim is probably better when you're learning this bit, annoyingly~.

Your use of textures and colours are really interesting and quite well done, so keep that up! :')

I'd also really love to see you try something outside of your comfort zone. Go really out there, add backgrounds and characters interacting, make it really really fun to stare at for some time!

Yes, I hope that you find these suggestions helpful, your stuffs looking really great so far so keep it up!

Your suggestion is pretty helpful to me. Thank you! And yes, you're right about the Lines. I still confused in controlling the width. I'll do better next times, thanks!

Wow, those are really awesome. I have a pokemon character(just sprite) that would fit right in there.

Thank you! Well, you can show it here sometimes~

Non Pokemon Art
I rarely do Pokemon concept arts lately. But at least I did a picture of Sawada. The pose, gloves, headphone, and pants are weird. Check it out!

deviantART Page : http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=24&q=Tsunayoshi Sawada#/d47yqh9
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2011
Niceeeeeee..And Hey..How do you do that deviantart logo at the middle of screen? can you please make me one too? :O

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Woah! That's a pretty sweet style you have goin' on there, and really cute designs to boot!

I really like Hibaru's color scheme, but like Trent said, there's the problem with the size of the heads-- but actually, predominantly, the problem I see on Hibaru is that his neck isn't really properly connected to the head. The chin is just too far away, I think. *A*;;;

But I love your coloring style, it's so clean and simple yet it looks great! GJ GJ, I'd love to see more from you! *V*d

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
You have a lovely style! It'd be helpful to you to try and practice with some realistic anatomy.. as your proportions can be a little off (mostly in the upper arms and upper legs.) And it may also be helpful to you to notice your overlap. For example this:

Tsunayoshi.png

Is a very nice drawing, but I am distracted by the back arm. The upper part of the arm should be overlapping the lower part (you have it the other way so it actually looks like his arm is twisted/ broken.)
The good part is that the linework is great and I like how you added detail to make it dynamic :3

Let me know if you'd like a drawover if you'd like for me to illustrate what I mean and help you out :3

In the meantime, keep up the great work <333 I'd love to see more :333

Hibaru

Advanced Pokemon Trainer
Years
You have a lovely style! It'd be helpful to you to try and practice with some realistic anatomy.. as your proportions can be a little off (mostly in the upper arms and upper legs.) And it may also be helpful to you to notice your overlap. For example this:

Tsunayoshi.png

Is a very nice drawing, but I am distracted by the back arm. The upper part of the arm should be overlapping the lower part (you have it the other way so it actually looks like his arm is twisted/ broken.)
The good part is that the linework is great and I like how you added detail to make it dynamic :3

Let me know if you'd like a drawover if you'd like for me to illustrate what I mean and help you out :3

In the meantime, keep up the great work <333 I'd love to see more :333

Thank you! Yes, I'll definitely try my best to learn them.

Hibaru

Advanced Pokemon Trainer
Years
Dude! The Naruto pictures are friggin' awesome! I really like the lighting in the Naruto and Sasuke picture, it looks so beautiful.

Thank you for your kind words!
___
Non-Pokemon Arts
Okay, here comes more from me. Sorry for the late arrival guys/visitors!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back