• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Rabbit, R.I.P

Years
    After so many fun times, the joy, laughter and fun. My rabbit, Pickle, has very sadly died today after 5 years. She was found dead in the garden with a huge lump in her tummy. But now she lies buried and covered with roses R.I.P Pickle :(

Years
    Sorry for your loss.

I've only went through this once, with my pet budgie, but I was only about 6 when it happened so I don't remember well. I still feel for you though.

R.I.P.

HyPeRsHoCk

Lerk
    Years
    Er....Yeah. X0 My cat is dying.....so slowly. When I die he could still be living! XDDD
    Anyways, No One Can replace Pickle. He lived a good life. RIP again. :(

Lol I figured. You see, one day, my dad put drain-o in my parent's shower. And told us not to open the door no matter what, just in case the cats decide to lick it. So somehow that door ends up opening, and one of our ragdolls (the daring one) decided to lick it I guess. So later on, we noticed he was like panting and his tongue was kind of hanging out. So my mom brought him to the animal hospital. One layer of his tongue was basically dissolved. She brought him home with a tube in his neck, to feed him liquid food, as he couldn't eat with a burnt tongue. So eventually he got better, but was never the same as before. So about a year later, he had a seizure under my parent's bed and died that night. Fortunately, I never saw him die or his body. I guess he was coughing blood and shaking and stuff...that would have traumatized me. But yeah, that's the story. I apologize for going off topic, and for being bad at explaining things lol.

Years
    Thanks to everyone! Pickle thanks you all :3

But also, my other Rabbit will be alone now *cries* :(

Last edited:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I know how it feels to lose a family pet. Our old dog, Cyrus died just about a year ago... My condolences. RIP Pickles.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    It sucks so bad losing a pet, but I guess when you buy it/raise it, you realise eventually it's going to have to pass away. It's just something that comes with all that joy, laughter and fun.

I'm sorry for your loss.

R.I.P.

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
    I'm really sorry that you lost your rabbit. They make really good and fun pets, I'm really not sure how long rabbits can live for, but perhaps she was old? but you said you found a lump, so maybe something was wrong. But whatever the cause at least you'll have your memories. Its always sad to lose a pet, but as long as the good times shared with them are remembered. Then really they'll always be with you. ^^

But stil R.I.P Pickle, may you bound endlessly up in those fluffy clouds.

Back