• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My time to leave

Cosmo

Is gone......
    Years
    Hope this is the right place to put this thread.

You guys have been wondering why I barely been posting here anymore. Its because I have been way too busy with RL stuff. Well, I am just letting you know I am leaving PC. Maybe not forever, I might come back just to post some of my artwork but that is most likely it. If you guys want to keep in touch with me, you can come here https://bayleef.deviantart.com/ I am there most of the time. Well, so long everybody.

PS: Please, nobody pity me. That isn't the reason why i'm leaving.

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU CAN'T LEAVE! I WILL NOT LET YOU! [grabs hold of Cassies body] Stay or I wont let you go.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    It's hard to see an old member leave esp you Cassie, We will miss you here, but all make sure I keep my eye on your DA account cuz, you always had Great pics :)
    Best of Luck to Ya we'll miss ya around here

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Uh, never really knew you... but best of luck with school and stuff... and hope to see you around again sometime. ^^;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Aww, I hate to see you leave. You drew a lot of nice pictures. I hope that you can come back here someday. We'll miss you!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Come on Meganiquil [old name], why do you have to leave? You're like one of my original friends, and if you leave, Junichi [another good friend] might leave.

If you have to I understand, but I'm hoping to keep in touch with you.

*miss ya*

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    You're leaving, Cosmo? That's too bad that school is keeping you away from PC. I hope you can still come back to us in the future! I remember when you were Hazuki-zan and you were on all the time. Ah, good times...

See ya... :(

Cosmo

Is gone......
    Years
    Its not just school even though its almost over. Its a whole lot of other stuff. Don't worry, I talked to Junichi and he has no plans on leaving PC. We keep in touch on deviantart.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I hate moments like this...we have to say goodbye to a member that's been around since ever...

Goodbye Meganiquil155, Bayleef, Hazuki-san, Cosmos, Cosmo...You've been an interesting person to know, from a shy girl obsessed with Kenta when I first met you, to a socialable girl obsessed with Hazuki, to a married girl obsessed with FOP and your husband Junichi...It's been giood knowing you, and I hope you come back again eventually.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Ddient really know you but best of luck in the real world. Well at least you will have the legacy of having the best couple on the pc. Darn lost another to the "real world"

Back