• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My word is my bond

Years
    Are you good at keeping commitments?

If you agreed to do something, and I later asked the person you made a promise to about it, would they say you did everything that you said you would do?

It could be little things like forgetting to arrive at the time you were expected, or major things of course like being loaned money but not repaying it, or being unfaithful in a relationship. In general how reliable are you?

pkmin3033

I try very hard to avoid committing to anything so I can avoid letting people down, because my health is unpredictable and if I can't do something after saying I would I feel absolutely terrible about it, even if I'm told it's nothing to worry about. It's not like it happens very often if I agree to do something, but there is always the pressure and the worry that it will, so I generally just don't make promises. I've always thought that promises should be kept.

Years
    I'll only make them if they're within my ability.
    That said, I'm good with promises over all.

Years
    If I commit to something, I fully intend to make good on that commitment and usually do. It might not always be done in the most optimal timeframe, but if I say I'm doing something I'll do it. That being said, I also have health issues, so sometimes circumstances beyond my control mess things up.

Back