• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nah's Salt & Pepper Shop [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    If possible, I'd like this please:

Pokemon: Corphish
    Nature: Jolly
    IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg/Special Moves: Aqua Jet & Dragon Dance
    Nickname:
    Friend Code: Dizzy 0147-1732-8591
    Contact method: PM

Also, is there a limit on how many I could request? Thank you in advance.

Years
    Can I have a flamebody fletching I want it to hatch my own eggs. But could it have perfect IVs in Attack Defence and Speed with an adamant nature? I could trade you a Wailord which is level 46

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Can I have a flamebody fletching I want it to hatch my own eggs. But could it have perfect IVs in Attack Defence and Speed with an adamant nature? I could trade you a Wailord which is level 46
    Sure, I'll start working on that

EDIT: I've got one ready now. Just note that you have to evolve the Fletchling in order for the ability to be Flame Body. I've added your FC, so add mine and let me know when you can pick it up.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Hey there could I ask for a 5iv except sp attack rough skin gible with iron head, same 5ivs for with speed boost torchic with baton pass.

Also I know it's not on your list, but are you able to breed a 5iv except sp attack volt absorb pachirisu? All females preferably! Cheers man!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey there could I ask for a 5iv except sp attack rough skin gible with iron head, same 5ivs for with speed boost torchic with baton pass.

Also I know it's not on your list, but are you able to breed a 5iv except sp attack volt absorb pachirisu? All females preferably! Cheers man!
    I can do the first 2, but probably not the last one. I'll get working on them and let you know when they're ready.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    I can do the first 2, but probably not the last one. I'll get working on them and let you know when they're ready.

Sorry if its late but, could I also ask for a calm Gothita Female with the 4 EMs you listed? I hope the gible and torchic have adamant natures?

I've added your oras FC , I'll be online in the next few days at around 1.5 to 2 hours after the time of your above reply. Appreciate it!

Last edited:

mjb8910

mjb8910
    Years
    Hello I was wondering if you could breed the following for me please

Pokemon: Torchic
    Nature: Adamant
    IV Spread: 6 IV
    Egg/Special Moves: Baton Pass
    Nickname:
    Friend Code: see signature
    Contact method: quote or PM me

Thank you!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Sorry if its late but, could I also ask for a calm Gothita Female with the 4 EMs you listed? I hope the gible and torchic have adamant natures?

I've added your oras FC , I'll be online in the next few days at around 1.5 to 2 hours after the time of your above reply. Appreciate it!
    I finally bred the Torchic, Gible, and Gothita. Lemme know when's a good time for you to get them.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    I finally bred the Torchic, Gible, and Gothita. Lemme know when's a good time for you to get them.

Hey sorry for the late reply. How about now?

I've added your FC but I don't see you in the pss..?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey sorry for the late reply. How about now?

I've added your FC but I don't see you in the pss..?
    I gotta add you first. You should see me come on in a minute or two.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2015
    Hi, Im interested in your Abra, Growlithe and totodile but I am new to trading so I would like to trade you for them but im not exactly sure how we go about it. Please let me know. Thanks

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi, Im interested in your Abra, Growlithe and totodile but I am new to trading so I would like to trade you for them but im not exactly sure how we go about it. Please let me know. Thanks
    Tell me what nature, IVs, ability, and egg moves you want on each of them, if you want anything specific at all on them, and I'll start breeding them. Once I've got them bred then I can give 'em to you.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2015
    Tell me what nature, IVs, ability, and egg moves you want on each of them, if you want anything specific at all on them, and I'll start breeding them. Once I've got them bred then I can give 'em to you.

If you can just make them all vanilla that would be fine. Nothing specific I want.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    If you can just make them all vanilla that would be fine. Nothing specific I want.
    Alright, I bred them for you. You should be able to see my 3DS Friend Code and my in-game name(s) in this post's postbit, so add me to your list, but I also need your FC and IGN. Lemme know when's a good time for you to do the trade.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2015
    Alright, I bred them for you. You should be able to see my 3DS Friend Code and my in-game name(s) in this post's postbit, so add me to your list, but I also need your FC and IGN. Lemme know when's a good time for you to do the trade.

My friend code is 2294-7330-3467
    My IGN is Reaper
    And anytime works well Im on Eastern Standard time zone

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back