• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nah's Salt & Pepper Shop [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2016
    Hey Nah, I was wondering if you could potentially breed a Adamant Prankster Murkrow with a 5IV/6IV spread (SpA doesn't matter) that knows Brave Bird? I know I'm asking a lot but I'd really appreciate it. Oh! and I'd like it's nickname to be "Nightfall". I know you don't accept more than two requests in the queue but I don't really need it anytime soon.
    IGN: Tyrast
    FC: 0619-3451-1350
    Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (I live in Seattle)

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I only walt 31 in special atk and speed
    But i realy need hp fire
    And can u tell me the exact time for the move tutor
    I can do the move tutor now, and I'll be around for the next few hours if you can't do right now.

I really cannot guarantee you HP Fire unfortunately. I'll few breed a few batches and see if the RNG will bless me, but if not then either you're gonna have to take one without HP Fire from me or ask someone who can do HP types to get one for you.

walidh

walid
    Years
  • I can do the move tutor now, and I'll be around for the next few hours if you can't do right now.

I really cannot guarantee you HP Fire unfortunately. I'll few breed a few batches and see if the RNG will bless me, but if not then either you're gonna have to take one without HP Fire from me or ask someone who can do HP types to get one for you.
    Thank u can u be conected now for the move tutor and tell me did u had one hp fire

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Thank u can u be conected now for the move tutor and tell me did u had one hp fire
    Getting on now

and no, I have not been able to get one with HP Fire

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey again :p

Could u breed me a sandile please
    IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Adamant Nature
    Intimidate ability
    EM: Pursuit
    Nickname: Top Croc
    Was finally able to get this for you

Nadimo97

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
    Years

• Hey Nah :)
    i wanted to ask you if you could breed me a anorith and a Tododile with the following details :D

Totodile:
    IVs:5IV- Special Attack
    Ability: Sheer Force
    no nickname
    male
    lvl 1
    with the egg move Dragon Dance and move tutor move Ice punch :)
    nature : Jolly

Anorith
    male
    5IV-Special Attack
    Adamant nature
    lvl 1
    Swift Swim (HA)
    Moves: Cross Poison, Aqua Jet
    i can also give you some more dbha or apricorn ball poke or a shiny flawless
    teddiursa with close combat and crunch i just bred myself a few days ago but i would want t clone it first:)

springszd

Zero
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2018
    Hi I'd like to make a breeding request :) let me know what you think about this?

Anorith (F) | Any different PokeBall you can
    31/31/31/x/31/31 | Adamant | Swift Swim (HA)

Skarmory (F) | Any different PokeBall you can
    31/31/31/x/31/31 | Careful | Sturdy
    Moves: Brave Bird, Stealth Rock, Whirlwind, Spikes?

Thanks!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey Nah :)
    i wanted to ask you if you could breed me a anorith and a Tododile with the following details :D

Totodile:
    IVs:5IV- Special Attack
    Ability: Sheer Force
    no nickname
    male
    lvl 1
    with the egg move Dragon Dance and move tutor move Ice punch :)
    nature : Jolly

Anorith
    male
    5IV-Special Attack
    Adamant nature
    lvl 1
    Swift Swim (HA)
    i can also give you some more dbha or apricorn ball poke or a shiny flawless
    teddiursa with close combat and crunch i just bred myself a few days ago but i would want t clone it first:)

Hi I'd like to make a breeding request :) let me know what you think about this?

Anorith (F) | Any different PokeBall you can
    31/31/31/x/31/31 | Adamant | Swift Swim (HA)

Skarmory (F) | Any different PokeBall you can
    31/31/31/x/31/31 | Careful | Sturdy
    Moves: Brave Bird, Stealth Rock, Whirlwind, Spikes?

Thanks!
    I'll start working on these.

I'm not sure if I can do a HA Totodile with Dragon Dance though. My Sheer Force ones don't have Dragon Dance, but my Torrent one does, but they're all male, so idk if it'll work out or not. But everything else shouldn't be a problem.

springszd

Zero
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2018
    I'll start working on these.

I'm not sure if I can do a HA Totodile with Dragon Dance though. My Sheer Force ones don't have Dragon Dance, but my Torrent one does, but they're all male, so idk if it'll work out or not. But everything else shouldn't be a problem.

Awesome! Thank you so much, my Steven Stone team just got a little more complete :). And just so you know I'll be gone camping the next two days but should be back Sunday night

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Awesome! Thank you so much, my Steven Stone team just got a little more complete :). And just so you know I'll be gone camping the next two days but should be back Sunday night
    I have both of your 'mons ready now, so lemme know when you can get them.

Nadimo, your Anorith is ready too. We'll see how the Totodile goes....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back