• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nah's Salt & Pepper Shop [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Shop will be closed until October 1st. I took a job that goes for the rest of the month, so I don't think I'll be having too much time to breed things for people on top of everything else.

Spoiler:
    That said, your Anorith has been ready for days now, and I'm still trying to breed the Totodile. I'm pretty sure I can make it work, it's just a matter of time. I'll still continue working on it and let you know when it's ready.

walidh

walid
    Years
  • hello nah how are you i want help for breeding a swirlex with this info
    adament nature
    31/31/31/?/31/31
    and his moves to be
    drain punch belly drum play rough and facade
    and cool photo btw but is this elsa i dont remember seeing this outlift in fairy tail

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    hello nah how are you i want help for breeding a swirlex with this info
    adament nature
    31/31/31/?/31/31
    and his moves to be
    and cool photo btw but is this elsa i dont remember seeing this outlift in fairy tail
    My shop is not open right now. It will be open again on October 1st.

When I do re-open and can start breeding it for you, there's 2 things you need to be aware of: 1) Play Rough it learns by level-up and 2) Drain Punch can only be learned by Slurpuff and not Swirlix, so I'll have to trade it to you so it can evolve (since it evolves via trade evolution), and then you'll have to send it back to me for a sec so I can teach it Drain Punch.

If by photo you mean my avatar, it's of Severa from Fire Emblem Awakening and Fates.

walidh

walid
    Years
  • My shop is not open right now. It will be open again on October 1st.

When I do re-open and can start breeding it for you, there's 2 things you need to be aware of: 1) Play Rough it learns by level-up and 2) Drain Punch can only be learned by Slurpuff and not Swirlix, so I'll have to trade it to you so it can evolve (since it evolves via trade evolution), and then you'll have to send it back to me for a sec so I can teach it Drain Punch.

If by photo you mean my avatar, it's of Severa from Fire Emblem Awakening and Fates.

okay i get it see you

Last edited:

walidh

walid
    Years
  • My shop is not open right now. It will be open again on October 1st.

she realy look like elsa ok enjoy your vocation :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2020
    I would be interested in HA tyrunt and HA anorith. Is there anything you want for them?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I would be interested in HA tyrunt and HA anorith. Is there anything you want for them?
    I'll get working on those. And I do this for free, so no need to give me anything.

Years
  • May I have a:
    Female Litwick
    5ivs
    Eggmoves:
    Heatwave
    Endure

And

Abra/male
    5ivs
    Egg moves:
    Fire punch
    Thunder punch

Both with hidden abilitys

Please pm me

My information is at the top and my time zone is Mountain time

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    hello nah how are you i want help for breeding a swirlex with this info
    adament nature
    31/31/31/?/31/31
    and his moves to be

I have your things ready now, let me know when you can get them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back