• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nah's Salt & Pepper Shop [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • - Polar Vivillon
    - IVs Don't matter
    - No nickname
    - IGN and FC in signature
    - EST and anytime this weekend
    - PMs, preferably

If possible, could I get a garden and/or elegant, too?
    I'm wanting to collect all the Vivillon's so either would be fine.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh really? Thanks! This place is the friendliest forums I ever been to.
    I've bred the Starly and Shellder, when would be a good time for you to pick them up?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I can do it right now if you'd like. I have all day, and if whenever you can just PM or Vistor Message me
    Now works good for me. I've added you, so add me back. I'll be getting online now.

AngelicPikachu

"We're Ready"
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2016
    Naughty Mudkip
    5IV - HP
    FC: 1719-3604-8442
    IGN: Raylah (3DS Name: Vallera)
    Time zone: PST
    Contact method: Pm

I can offer a 5-6 IV Timid Seviper with Flamthrower

Plz take ur time :) I am in no hurry

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Greetings friend. I know this is not in your list of offers BUT, you did say you have every pokémon, so on that account, I was wondering if by chance you had a Heatran with a Calm nature just lying around. Thanks for your help and time. Beat Regards, Nin.
    I never said that I have all the Pokemon; just that I have completed the Kalos Pokedex (and not the National one), so I could help with filling up people's Kalos dexes (not to mention that means I don't have to type every Pokemon I have into the OP). I don't have any spare Heatrans anyway, let alone Calm ones. Sorry =(

But try one of the other trade shops, maybe someone else has one.

#DickBats

Oliver Queen
    Years
  • Can you breed me a Relaxed Mudkip and HA naughty Gible with outrage. Whatever IVs. Thanks(again)

FC: 0275-8985-5713| IGN: Javier

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Can you breed me a Relaxed Mudkip and HA naughty Gible with outrage. Whatever IVs. Thanks(again)

FC: 0275-8985-5713| IGN: Javier
    I've bred those things for ya. When would you be ready to pick them up?

Years
  • Hello, I remember asking you for a Gabite a while back, and due to time constraints I wasn't able to pick it up. I apologize for the whole inconvenience.

Now I know you're not looking for anything in return, but I have several spare near-flawless breedables in special balls and in egg moves, which I can trade you in return. I'm only looking for the following:

Pokemon: Gothita/Gothorita/Gothitelle
    Ball: Luxury Ball
    IVs, nature and nickname doesn't matter, but I need it to have it's Hidden Ability.

-IGN: Hazjuro FC: 3626-0190-4128
    -GMT +8 and it's 11:43 PM right now. I'm probably going to stay up late though, and just let me know when you'd like to trade with me, and I'll make that time.
    -Preferred method of contact: PM/VM

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yo, Hazjuro again. I know it's not even a week since you last did a request for me, but again, I'm planning to reward you with high quality breedables in a special ball, egg moves and desired IVs. This time, I need the following:

Pokemon: Larvesta
    Ball: Repeat Ball
    IVs, nature and nickname doesn't matter, but I need this one to have it's Hidden Ability.

Pokemon: Larvesta
    Ball: Repeat Ball
    IVs & Nature don't matter, but this one needs to not have it's HA

-IGN: Hazjuro FC: 3626-0190-4128
    -GMT +8 and it's 11:43 PM right now. I'm probably going to stay up late though, and just let me know when you'd like to trade with me, and I'll make that time.
    -Preferred method of contact: PM/VM

Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2015
    Hey, Iam Interested in Your Service, Iam not Giving you Junk for this Pokemon Because it is Quite hard to get, Well at Least for me xD, So iam willing to Give a Random "Shiny" For a:

Pokemon: Prankster (HA) Murkrow
    IVs, Nature, & Nicknames don't Matter, Just to make it Easier (Maybe 3 or more IVs :p)

Thanks You very Much for your time!

IGN: Keane
    FC: 0576-4968-8699
    -GMT +7 I Usually wake up at 7:00-8:00 a.m and Sleep at Like 10:00+ My time (Jakarta, Indonesia)
    -Preferred method of contact: PM

~If Possible, Keep me inside Your Friend list...
    (I have a Cresselia But it does not Match the "Nature" You Wanted)

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey, Iam Interested in Your Service, Iam not Giving you Junk for this Pokemon Because it is Quite hard to get, Well at Least for me xD, So iam willing to Give a Random "Shiny" For a:

Pokemon: Prankster (HA) Murkrow
    IVs, Nature, & Nicknames don't Matter, Just to make it Easier (Maybe 3 or more IVs :p)

Thanks You very Much for your time!

IGN: Keane
    FC: 0576-4968-8699
    -GMT +7 I Usually wake up at 7:00-8:00 a.m and Sleep at Like 10:00+ My time (Jakarta, Indonesia)
    -Preferred method of contact: PM

~If Possible, Keep me inside Your Friend list...
    (I have a Cresselia But it does not Match the "Nature" You Wanted)
    Unfortunately, Hidden Ability Murkrows aren't something I have access to, so I can't breed you one. Sorry. :(

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2015
    Unfortunately, Hidden Ability Murkrows aren't something I have access to, so I can't breed you one. Sorry. :(

You can obtain a HA Murkrow from Horde Encounters at Route 16. I don't really need IVs or natures, would it still be possible for you to obtain a female one within a Luxury Ball?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    You can obtain a HA Murkrow from Horde Encounters at Route 16. I don't really need IVs or natures, would it still be possible for you to obtain a female one within a Luxury Ball?
    Oh, I didn't know about that. Sure, I can give it a shot then.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    I'd like to request an Impish female Gligar with its HA and all its IVs except SpAtt please. My IGN is Elliot and my FC is 0103-9591-7875. I'm Eastern Standard Time. Just lemme know what times are good for you. I'm sure I have something lying around you'd like for it. Preferred contact method is PMs.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh yeah, I should probably give this a bump.

Still open for business, people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back