• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nah's Salt & Pepper Shop [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 21, 2016
    Hi. I want a few things, I hope thats not too much but if it is, just send me the swilix

Swirlix w/ unburden
    Adamant
    any 6
    Belly drum
    DEADLY

Drilbur/ mold breaker
    Careful
    any 6
    no egg moves in specific
    BOB

Gligar/ immunity
    impish
    any 6
    no egg moves in specific
    CHUPI

4742-6984-5158
    PM me preferably

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    how do i get a 6iv ditto 4 breeding?
    You pray to the RNG gods that one will show up in a Ditto Friend Safari or while using the DexNav on the 2 Mirage Islands it appears in. Or ask for one in Quick Trades and hope that some kind soul has one to spare.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2015
    I would like the Litwick, flash fire, perfect in everything but atk (of course), modest and I would love if you could name it keep dancin'. Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I would like the Litwick, flash fire, perfect in everything but atk (of course), modest and I would love if you could name it keep dancin'. Thanks in advance! :)
    I've got it ready for you. I've added your FC, so add mine and let me know when you can pick it up.

Years
  • Hi, I really like a Druddigon with Sheer Force and Adamant in Nature with 5IVs except Sp.Atk if possible :) with suckerpunch and fire fang/punch

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Hi, I really like a Druddigon with Sheer Force and Adamant in Nature with 5IVs except Sp.Atk if possible :) with suckerpunch and fire fang/punch
    Sure, I'll start working on that tomorrow

mjb8910

mjb8910
    Years
  • Could you breed me a perfect IV Gible with Rough Skin. Not too fussy on the moves. I would prefer if you could message me when you have it done. Thanks

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2015
    Tyrunt, sturdy, brave nature, perfect in everthing but sp Atk and speed (if possible, zero in speed). That'll be all. Thanks in advance! :]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back