• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nah's Salt & Pepper Shop [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    ping me or something when you're done. in fact, you could of done it already. temporal manipulation. (read: changing the 3ds clock)
    Meant to tell you this earlier but I got busy, but I have one ready for you now. When would be a good time for you to get it?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    It's 8:00 in my time zone right now so it would be in 4 hours. I'm at work atm.
    Oh, we live in the same timezone then. So we're gonna have to do it tomorrow or something then. When else would be good for you?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Are you Available now ? And I work from 3-11 so anytime in the morning
    Morning works good for me. I'll be around for a while so hopefully we'll be able to do this. I need your FC and IGN though. You should be able to see mine in my postbit.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2015
    Hi there i would like this pokemon
    Pokemon: Gothita
    Nature: Bold
    IV Spread: All stats with 31 except atk
    Ability: Shadow Tag
    Friend Code: 3496-9872-9976
    Contact method: PM/Here, [email protected]

Reactions: Nah

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Right now could be good too, you know my fc, right?
    Now works fine, and I have you added, so I'll get online. I don't really need anything in return, just send me whatever.

Sayuri

人生忘れられた
    Years
  • Hello again~

Would it be possible for you to breed me this:

Pokemon: Gothita (with Shadow Tag ability)
    Nature: Sassy
    IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/x
    Egg/Special Moves: Heal Pulse
    Nickname: None
    Friend Code: in my sig
    Contact method: PM

some time before Saturday? If that's too much to ask, I understand. Letting me know would be appreciated!

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Hello again~

Would it be possible for you to breed me this:

Pokemon: Gothita (with Shadow Tag ability)
    Nature: Sassy
    IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/x
    Egg/Special Moves: Heal Pulse
    Nickname: None
    Friend Code: in my sig
    Contact method: PM

some time before Saturday? If that's too much to ask, I understand. Letting me know would be appreciated!
    I unfortunately don't have any Sassy natured Dittos to breed that nature onto a Pokemon. I could try to grab one from one of the Ditto Friend Safaris I have on my Y, but getting one with the right nature and then breeding the Gothita (especially with a more specific IV spread like that) may mean that I wouldn't have it ready before Saturday. On or after Saturday I could probably do, but I'm honestly not sure I could get it ready before then. Sorry =(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back