• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen " Name all your Shinies in D/P" thread!

How Many Shinies Do You Have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    I still don't understand why the poll is multiple choice. How is it possible to own 1-10 shinies and 20-30 shinies all at the same time? :P If criticizing it is somehow inappropriate, then sorry. =/

I'd like to introduce you to my new shiny Dialga and Seviper. Pictures of them may be found in my shiny album. :)

Your Dialga is cool but mines better XD
    I have a chain of 19 Kriketune and I will reset the pokeradar till 10:30 then move my chain up to 30....its 10:14 here

Right when I posted this my chain broke by a pichu XD

Years
  • Your Dialga is cool but mines better XD
    I have a chain of 19 Kriketune and I will reset the pokeradar till 10:30 then move my chain up to 30....its 10:14 here

Right when I posted this my chain broke by a pichu XD
    Didn't you say on SPPF that you scammed it off someone for a shiny Bidoof clone? That means it instantly phails. It phails even more if it's a clone. xP

I'm off to the Great Starter Race for Chikorita, so I'm not hunting on Diamond at the moment.

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
  • I got this Shiny Wingull from a trade for Seviper and Ekans
    Shiny Shaymin came from some dude who cheated and gave it to me for free
    And I finally got a Shiny Regigigas by softresetting all day.
    I used to have a Shiny Spiritomb from the GTS but I had to trade it away for Celebi
    And I got a Shiny Mew from a giveaway.
    I now just received a Shiny Porygon-Z and traded it away for a Shiny Pelipper and traded that away for a shiny charmander.
    I received a shiny golduck and machop for my kyogre in a trade.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    Didn't you say on SPPF that you scammed it off someone for a shiny Bidoof clone? That means it instantly phails. It phails even more if it's a clone. xP

I'm off to the Great Starter Race for Chikorita, so I'm not hunting on Diamond at the moment.

1. Dont have a shiny bidoof and never did
    2. I traded my shiny Gallade for it
    3. I did say if I got shiny bidoof I would put it on GTS for good pokemon like starters and ECT.

Edit: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a chain of 21 Porygons I am reseting the radar NOW because I want one shiny

Edit: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now 28 omg omg omg omg I am gonna try to get it to 30

ITS NOW 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have 243 Max Repels left

I GOT A SHINY AT A CHIAN OF 41!!! ITS HASTY AND HAS DOWNLOAD!!!

Click on the picture to see the video

Cabbage

GameFreak
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    No i have not cheated, the 2 shinies i have caught are a Graveller and an Unown (e)

Roihu

In America
    Years
  • Have too many to name them all....and cause I'm lazy but I caught all of them in my pearl with the exception of my linoone which I got at the berry fix thing.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • I've gotten all my shinies off of trades now. I own a shiny mew, 2 shiny rayquazas, and 1 shiny charmander.

Suicune Wolf

Skilled Trainer
    Years
  • My first shiny ever met was a Claydol in Ruby. Then it continued with shiny Unown W and Ditto from Fire Red, and finally, I found a shiny Hippowdon in Diamond :) And I also got shiny Shuppet from a friend. Except for the Unown and the Hippowdon (yet!), all are 100leveled now.

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I got 20- 30

Houndour
    Shinx
    Latias
    Latios
    Eevee
    Bagon
    Feebas
    Nidorino
    Ralts
    Mudkip
    Crobat
    Ponyta
    Grovyle
    Wurmple
    Manectric
    Groudon
    Skarmory
    Rayquaza
    Zigzagoon
    Corsola
    Pelipper
    Mareep
    Palkia
    Ditto

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    I caught a Male Shiny Eevee today with only a chian of 24 =-O

My oringanal post on serebii

Just caught a shiny Eevee with a chain of 24 =-O

Eevee Male Level 16
    Luxury Ball
    Quicky
    A little Quick Tempered
    Happily Eats anything
    Ability is Adaptibility
    HP: 46
    Attack: 26
    Defence: 25
    Sp.Atk: 19
    Sp.Def: 26
    Speed: 22

Tail Whip
    Helping Hand
    Sand Attack
    Growl

Will become eigther Leafeon or Umbreon due to lack of SP.ATTACK

It will be Leafeon!

Chain broke at 29 :(

Video- http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z95/Joy-Ride-Sppf/?action=view&current=DSCN0267.flv

Years
  • I now have two shinys now. I have a shiny Starly that I caught a few weeks ago and I found a shiny Wooper a few days ago when EV training. I found the shiny Starly the same way.

I don't go hunting for the shinies. Instead, they come to me.

PoetikaL

The Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • The only one I have ever tried capturing was in Silver, I was in the Cerulean City Gym, and I was fishing with a Super Rod, and all of a sudden a silver Kingler popped out, I tried to catch it but I killed it... I tried again, it never happened again.

My Current Shinies As of Right Now:
    Feraligatr
    Lugia
    Ho-Oh

And Soon: Umbreon and Grimer

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2016
    I have got:
    Golbat
    Golduck
    Cresselia
    Machamp