• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen " Name all your Shinies in D/P" thread!

How Many Shinies Do You Have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    I do not need any of your comments, thank you.

And I dont need yours and lets not talk to each other just so we can stop this flame waar no before it gets out of hand

Well I am still chaining Shinx I have a chain of 7 currently and good luck to everyone

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • heh i'm so cool that I have all my shinies from the gts/pokeheros never on ANY of my games have I ever found a shiny.... 80 hours on diamond, 140 hours on saphire, and *drumroll* 50 hours on my firered.... i'm depressed... oh wait I did see that shiny gyrados in crystal and silver =D (still depressed)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    heh i'm so cool that I have all my shinies from the gts/pokeheros never on ANY of my games have I ever found a shiny.... 80 hours on diamond, 140 hours on saphire, and *drumroll* 50 hours on my firered.... i'm depressed... oh wait I did see that shiny gyrados in crystal and silver =D (still depressed)
    Try pokeradaring all my friends who have never had a shiny found one by doing that ^_______________________________________^

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • ummmm no 'fence...

I couldn't understand anything that you just said...

EDIT: I just put a comma after pokeradaring and I understood that..

I thought you meant "try pokeradring my friends, (no making since after this)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    ummmm no 'fence...

I couldn't understand anything that you just said...

EDIT: I just put a comma after pokeradaring and I understood that..

I thought you meant "try pokeradring my friends, (no making since after this)
    Lol I just tried reading it the way you did it didnt make sence XD

Well I am chaining Voltorbs because I used to have one and do not anymore well I got a chain of around 30 then it broke now I am at 7 again >.<

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    Caught a Shiny MAle Shinx at level 4 on Route 203 with a Premier ball with a Chain of 8 Shinx my lowest chain EVER to result in a shiny ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2011
    dpmfsa484.png

dpmfsa485.png

dpmfsa094.png

dpmfsa392.png

dpmfsa396.png

dpmfsa402.png

dpmfsa325.png

Those are the shinies I have.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    Can you name all of your chains like each how many #'s?
    Well my Snubble chain was at 40 when I saw the shiny patch. And my Cubone was at 39. I am currently chaining Surskit and Biidoof at Lake Verity. Very annoying because instead of Bidoofs breaking all my chains its level 4 Bibarels O_O

ManaphyLv100

Legendary Ranger
    Years
  • Found a shiny Zubat in Slowpoke Well, and of course red Gyarados (Crystal)
    I came across a shiny Wurmple on Route 102 when looking for a Seedot to Pal Park (Emerald)
    Shiny Rattata at Tin Tower in ShinyGold

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    heh i'm so cool that I have all my shinies from the gts/pokeheros never on ANY of my games have I ever found a shiny.... 80 hours on diamond, 140 hours on saphire, and *drumroll* 50 hours on my firered.... i'm depressed... oh wait I did see that shiny gyrados in crystal and silver =D (still depressed)

The wierdest thing ever is... I didn't even know what shinies were when i played that game and i had 3, I actually caught a gold magikarp before i fought the red gyarados, I caught the red gyarados, and I caught a blue onix. It was funny when i saw that magikarp i was fishing under lake rage, when suddenly the gold magikarp appeared, I was like wtf is that?! then i caught the gyarados... good times, good times....

bribri121212

Dragon Rider
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2011
    i have a shiny dratini i traded for. i have only seen a shi ny way back in silver.

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2016
    I have Pachirisu<3(chainin), Cresselia(trade) and Sneasel.
    On my Sapphire I have a Golbat.
    And 2morro I'll get a Manaphy<3!!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    I have Pachirisu<3(chainin), Cresselia(trade) and Sneasel.
    On my Sapphire I have a Golbat.
    And 2morro I'll get a Manaphy<3!!

If you have a Sapphire with a shiny on it why dont you trade you Golbat over VIA Pal Park?

Anyway I am chaining Porygon,Eevee, and Kicketune in the Throphy Garden. And I am glad that Porygon and Eevee are there at the same time(The pokemon swarm at the mansion stay there for 2 days instead of one. Like if you have a Meowth swarm today and had a bonsly swarm yesterday both will be found there.)

Also I got a shiny Gible,shiny Dialga, and a shiny Roselia on wifi. WOOT!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    all my shinys are in my sig

Sent you a PM

Anyway I just offical started a Porygon chain. Nevermind >.<

Just started another one...YAY!

Also here are my swarms at the Trophy Garden I got so far.(the highest)
    Porygon-9
    Eevee-15
    Kriketune-8

Years
  • I still don't understand why the poll is multiple choice. How is it possible to own 1-10 shinies and 20-30 shinies all at the same time? :P If criticizing it is somehow inappropriate, then sorry. =/

I'd like to introduce you to my new shiny Dialga and Seviper. Pictures of them may be found in my shiny album. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back