• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name change requests thread - ***READ FIRST POST OR YOU WILL NOT GET A NAME CHANGE***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
Years
  • Hello~ when may I change my name again, I forgot xD. If so~~ may I change from Mikuru-chan to Nikita please~?

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    could I request to cange my name to Wooper14?

Thanks,

Weavile3

Last edited by a moderator:

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Can I get a name change?

I read the rules of getting a name change and I would like to change my name from Pichuman to Blazikendude!

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • I requested like a week ago, but the post wasn't seen. Sorry to repost it. I just wanted to make sure you saw it this time. Please make my name as

[Starfish Prime]

If you please.

Thank you very much.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Your post most likely was seen, but we've just been in the middle of a discussion about an alternate name changing system for the past week or two, and we'll come to a conclusion within the next few days. On behalf of the staff I apologize for the inconvenience.

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    A statue stands in a shaded place,
    An angel girl with an upturned face,
    Her name is written on a polished rock,
    A broken heart that the world forgot,

?

I hope this name isn't taken.
    Old ♥ CrystalLatias
    New ♥ Kuri-Chan ♪

[Note- If the ♪ dosn't show up right in my name, just don't put it.]
    Kuri-Chan :7:​

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • I don't really know where to post it!

I'd like to have all my posts deleted, then I can ask for a name change. Is this possible?

Because it's kind of old and I'd like to start an all-new life on the forums^^

If you admins need my password for the trust PM me.

Thanks.

please dont flame i don't know if this is permitted but oh well... sorry if it is not
    Uh...you can even ask for a name change if you don't delete them. If you want them deleted, you can do it yourself if you check the respective option in the Edit Post screen. It's safer that way, if you come accross a post you'd like to keep or something.

What is the day i can change my name again?
    You are eligable for a namechange since yesterday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back