• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name change requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hey..

Old name: Marz
    New name: Marz³

:P Don't ask.

Michael and I's idea. So far, the authorized people to do this are:
    -Marz
    -Chikara
    -Always and Never
    -Toki_Wartooth
    -~Cosmic~
    -Satsuki
    -Nica-chan
    -Ullion

Please ignore any unauthorized posts D:

Last edited:
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    It's minor, so hopefully I'll get away with it with a few other People >_>

Old Username: Toki_Wartooth

New Username: Toki_Wartooth³

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Alrighty, I was told to do the cubed thing too and I think my name could use a pretty accessory <3

new name: Satsuki³

thank you :>

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Because I'm cool... and just a person who has no life.. I shall join this weird group with my friends and be a Cuber! >D

Old name: Ullion
    New name: Ullion³

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Hey..

Old name: Marz
    New name: Marz³

:P Don't ask.

Michael and I's idea. So far, the authorized people to do this are:
    -Marz
    -Chikara
    -Always and Never
    -Toki_Wartooth
    -~Cosmic~
    -Satsuki
    -Nica-chan
    -Ullion

Please ignore any unauthorized posts D:

All name changes in relation to this have been reversed. The addition of characters without an acceptable reason is against the rules. A "simple change" is only used in the case of something necessary, such as changing a lowercase into an uppercase or removing an underscore. Your old names will still retire when they should have originally, however. So when your current name expires you can change it by the date you had before.

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
    Years
  • Can I change my name to Hero of Time Link³ unless I can't change my name(I don't remember when I changed as I had my last name change before they were added to the end).
    Current Name: Twilight Prince Link
    Desired Name: Hero of Time Link³
    P.S Can you uncube names then?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Current name: fabio875
    Desired name: fabio

Yeah, today officially makes it 4 months since I joined PC. I've already checked the memberlist and nobody has the desired name I want. I want to know if someone already has the desired name already but isn't listed in the memberlist. I really want to get rid of the numbers in my username.

Years
  • could I change my name?

Old name: pokemon1.0
    New name: zeikku SSJ7

thankies XD
    Before I go any further, I'd just like to ask if the account that currently has that name is indeed yours. If it is, then no problems, I'll go ahead and change your name.

Current name: fabio875
    Desired name: fabio

Yeah, today officially makes it 4 months since I joined PC. I've already checked the memberlist and nobody has the desired name I want. I want to know if someone already has the desired name already but isn't listed in the memberlist. I really want to get rid of the numbers in my username.
    Unfortunately, that username appears to be taken (though it doesn't have enough posts to show up in the user list), so you'd have to pick another one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back