• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnzRayquazaX

ooh..is me a banana?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2005
    I've changed my name:

Old one: YAS1
    New one: Rayquaza Hat

I like this one a lot better.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Um, I'll change my username too!

old name:bunnyp69
    new name: Avegaille Spellman

I'm trying to change the one in SPPF, but I need one mroe month for that.... XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Sorry bunnyp96, but this thread is only to tell everyone that you changed your name. ^^ Sowwy, but here at PC we don't do name changes the way SPPf does. To change your name, you simply must re-register. ^^

~Kelsey

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    You change your name by simply re-registering with a new one. ^___^ Unlike some other forums who have the admins change the members' names for them, PC doesn't do merges. ^^

So, just log out and register again under a new name and then you can post in this thread to tell people you've changed names. ^_____^

~Kelsey

Aaron5367

The Legendary Spriter
    Years
    XD, I was Aaron, I did'nt know what the password was so I changed, I am really active on the forums too. I just had an large absentcy, otherwise its about 10 posts a day..

~Aaron~​

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Do you mean different members taking over your old accounts~? I'm not completely sure. ^^; It would cause a lot of confusion.

~Karli

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    Okay Sel_Girl, and trap-door57, this is how to register under a different username, which is the only way to change your name on PC. First Log Off, and then click on the register link on the PC main page. Follow the same precedures that you did when you first registered here. Only when it comes to entering your e-mail account, you have to enter a different e-mail then what you have on your old username. This is becuase no two members here can share the same e-mail address. Once you've done that, you do the same as in your last account. You go check your e-mail, and get the activation code that was sent to you from PC. Once you've entered that in, you'll have your new username on PC! ^__^

Valkyrie

It's all in the eyeliner.&#9829;
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 22, 2005
    Whee! I have changed yet again. Yesh, again. -.-

Old Names: Valerie, Ravyn, Ichigo.
    New Name: Valkyrie!! ^-^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back