• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]

BluRose

blu rass
Years
  • I got a lot of eggs from breeding two pokemons. Some of them didn't get the IV stat pass from the parents when I'm using the power items. Some of them got the IV stat pass though. Is this a bug or is it a matter of chance of passing?
    idk how/if azurile13 coded it, but in x/y iirc it's still a chance thing; the parent holding the item always passes down their iv corresponding with the power item, but then the other parent has the chance of passing down the same iv as well (overwriting the desired)

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    Where can I find a shiny stone for roselia?
    I think its in Fuchsia City. If not there, it would be in Celadon Dept Store.
    Why is Freeze Shock a Electric type move and Ice burn is Fire type. If I can clearly remember, both are Ice type moves.
    Error :D Yeah I saw that too, guess I forgot to post about it.
    the Pokemons that are achieved through gift defeat E4 do not get to do to catch them or find them
    Thank you
    I don't get what you're asking. Could you rephrase?
    To get into Saffron city you need to have 5 gym badges.

the trainer after you defeated him says that his pidgey and pidgeotto combo failed.
    he doesn't use a pidgey and pidgeotto.

small typo at fuchsia gym
    Yeahhhh those species names are a common thing. I'll get to it eventually, but other things are taking priority right now.
    Liking this Rom base! I have a question and if anyone could answer then it would be appreciated :D I'm wanting to know where i would find the Protector? i have a Rhydon and i'm looking to see if i can evolve it before the Pokemon League
    Thanks! & it can be bought at a mart in the sevii islands, so you'll have to wait on that.
    I can't play the game for some reason, I downloaded it and patched it but when I click on the game its just a white screen. (GBA4IOS on Ipad btw)
    Hm. How did you patch it?
    I got a lot of eggs from breeding two pokemons. Some of them didn't get the IV stat pass from the parents when I'm using the power items. Some of them got the IV stat pass though. Is this a bug or is it a matter of chance of passing?
    Its a bug. I was so focused on trying to figure out what I did "wrong" with the power items that I didn't realize the real problem was that I made a mistake with IV passing that happens after them, essentially having the potential of overwriting what they did.
    Why not name it, infinity fire red?
    Eh, I think Nameless sounds more distinct. Idk. I don't care much about the name :)
    idk how/if azurile13 coded it, but in x/y iirc it's still a chance thing; the parent holding the item always passes down their iv corresponding with the power item, but then the other parent has the chance of passing down the same iv as well (overwriting the desired)
    azurile13 coded it wrong :D & I didn't know that about x/y - I actually was attempting to code it with the 100% as Nuisance described.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • So after an hour with fastforward speed of x16 got a box of 5IV Fennekins seems no matter what I do I can't seem to get a perfect HP IV, since through Destiny knot I can guaratee my Fennekin to have a perfect 5IV and rely on luck to get a perfect IV on HP buuuut according to the OP hatched Pokemons always have a perfect 3 IV so i thought after a box or two I could get a Perfect IV Fennekin, so I'm wondering what are the specifics of the breeding mechanics?

Edit1:
    Not sure if a bug or I just don't know how swarm works.
    Got a call from a trainer, said there was a swarm of Electrikes at Route 15, went there and only same Pokemons appeared, I also checked your post regarding Pokemon Locations, I saw it was Route 14, still same mons appeared. Btw, how often do hidden grottos spawn new mons/items? Is it time based or is it like the Honey Trees that's based on foot steps?

Edit2:
    Any good EV training spots? I was gonna train my Fennekin in Lavender Tower for SpA training since it was filled with gastly in the Vanilla version, can't find any other ideal spots...

Edit3:
    Just rained on Route 12 and I read it that if it rains feebas could appear on any tile, been here for almost 30 mins, fishing 10 times in a tile still havent found one.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2020
    First of all, great hack! One of the best!
    Are there any rates for the the content of hidden grottos? I have only encountered some surkits and random items except two mega stones.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2020
    How do you get a sylveon with pixilate, and an espeon with Magic Bounce?
    tried to breed a female eevee with a male Chesnaught with bulletproof, i only got eevee with run away and Adaptability.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    already discovered by defeating E4 have to talk to the professor oak he will give you an egg with legendary or an initial

I have two questions

1. You will put Pokemons Pokemons of the seventh generation games sun and moon

2.How to change the form of Landorus

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    already discovered by defeating E4 have to talk to the professor oak he will give you an egg with legendary or an initial

I have two questions

1. You will put Pokemons Pokemons of the seventh generation games sun and moon

2.How to change the form of Landorus

if you want to change your landorus u need reveal glass which is located at six island talk to the guy at mart.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    I suggest changing the IV grader near cerulean with the IV grader in four island. The IV grader in four island is more user-friendly :)
    I also suggest creating an EV training map that has level 1 pokemons so that it'll be easier to EV train pokemons from hatched eggs.

Last edited:

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • I suggest changing the IV grader near cerulean with the IV grader in four island. The IV grader in four island is more user-friendly :)
    I also suggest creating an EV training map that has level 1 pokemons so that it'll be easier to EV train pokemons from hatched eggs.

Uhm, i think that it's better if the Pokemons arent level 1, i mean theres the exp share and all that and wouldn't it be better if u level up quickly when EV Training? Killing 2 birds with one stone :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    Uhm, i think that it's better if the Pokemons arent level 1, i mean theres the exp share and all that and wouldn't it be better if u level up quickly when EV Training? Killing 2 birds with one stone :D

That's what I wanted to do, but I'm not quite sure of the EV distribution while using the exp share.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2019
    How hard is this ROM? Will I need a great team that I've worked hard for to beat the E4 and content after that? Are there rematches and things to do after beating the main storyline where my awesome team can be used?
    Cheers!

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    1. Why do bred pokemons suddenly have perfect IVs even if its parents don't have perfect IVs? This always happens if I let one of the parents hold a power item.
    2. Power lens doesn't work.
    3. I can't find a way to the room with the rotom appliances. There is no extra floor in the elevator.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    So now I really stumbled upon a bug.

https:// imgur.com /a/j02GP

I can't clear the seafoam islands :/

Edit: I see it's added to the bugtracker, I'm still stuck though, is there a way to bypass this?

Edit2:
    Master
    [FONT=&quot]72BC6DFB E9CA5465 [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]A47FB2DC 1AF3CA86 [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Noclip[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]509197D3 542975F4 [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]78DA95DF 44018CB4[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]That felt really dirty.[/FONT]

Last edited:

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • So now I really stumbled upon a bug.

https:// imgur.com /a/j02GP

I can't clear the seafoam islands :/

Edit: I see it's added to the bugtracker, I'm still stuck though, is there a way to bypass this?

Edit2:
    Master
    [FONT=&quot]72BC6DFB E9CA5465 [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]A47FB2DC 1AF3CA86 [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Noclip[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]509197D3 542975F4 [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]78DA95DF 44018CB4[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]That felt really dirty.[/FONT]
    You could always go to cinnabar from pallet town lol

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    You could always go to cinnabar from pallet town lol
    You know, that feeling when you try to solve something but don't stop to think if you even have to? That the answer is really obvious when you just view the map?
    Yeah...

Years
  • Yeah finished beating the game~it was really unique challenging~
    I was able to beat gym leaders in expert mode but played easy against elite four...well I faced really huge endless bug battling champion in easy mode so I had to finish it in medium mode...Cant say but at least three times the game crashes severely///But at the end,the challenge was fun,wished had picked up a good pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2018
    Playing this game on gpsp kai 3.4 test 4 and after the intro professor oak wont pop up instead theres a black screen SOS captain! help a poor boy out.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • I don´t know if this is a bug or something else but, while fishing in Sevii islands (any of them) using the Siper Rod, sometimes after the message of "a pokemon is in the hook" the game freezes.
    It´s not the "Pringles" pokemon or Qwilfish, so I assume it´s kingdra (According to the dex it can be caught at the sevii waters.)

Another thing: Is the Nido-female family not meant to be wild pokemon? The only one I found is the one you can get by trading (And worse, it comes with a very bad nature).

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • Hey Azurile13, could you by chance, apply Spherical Ice's Box Organize thingy? If you could, it would be a great help, I've got lots of reorganizing to do with my box.... Also where's the Hyper Voice, Dark Pulse, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Flamethrower and Eartquake TMs? I think I already roamed and visited EVERYTHING why can't I find these s?

Edit1:
    I don´t know if this is a bug or something else but, while fishing in Sevii islands (any of them) using the Siper Rod, sometimes after the message of "a pokemon is in the hook" the game freezes.
    It´s not the "Pringles" pokemon or Qwilfish, so I assume it´s kingdra (According to the dex it can be caught at the sevii waters.)

Another thing: Is the Nido-female family not meant to be wild pokemon? The only one I found is the one you can get by trading (And worse, it comes with a very bad nature).

I saw a Nidoran(F) at the route left of Viridian City, and a note for you, you could always breed for a better nature :D
    I've been breeding lots on the route below cerulean city and its a bad idea hahaha, should've waited til 4 island XD, still got a box of 5IV Timid Protean Froakie and now I got a 6IV Timid Protean Greninja with Max EVs XD
    But now I'm having problems reorganizing my boxes since its almost full.

Last edited:
    Back