• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
is an encounter locations guide provided? thanks!

There is probably one somewhere in this thread. I'll just post mine:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
I think I found a bug with the ability Cheeck Pouch. I have a Bunnelby with it and it randomly found a Chesto Berry like if it had Pickup instead.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 10, 2024
i am having trouble getting the game and i do not know how to use nups files is there a easier way to open the game?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 22, 2023
Inside Viridian Forest, the last bug catcher said he dropped his stuff and ask me to help him find it. Can I actually find his item?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 8, 2022
So I've just beaten Koga but still getting the message "This can't be used until a new badge is obtained" when trying to surf. Has anyone encountered this problem?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 23, 2022
Donde se puede encontrar la piedra día ?
( Sino , como se evolucionan a los Pokémon q la necesitan ?)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 22, 2022
been nuzlocking this game, just entered victory road, the first trainer with the magnizone has unlimited thunderbolts, or at least more than 30 because i was wiped before i could count any more past that due to running out of hyper potions. i Know that even if the trainer had given the magnizone pp up's, it maxes out at 24/24 uses. Is this a reoccurring issue with this rom hack?

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Aug 11, 2022
My team is
Greninja
Aggron
Noivern
Houndoom
Luxray
Who should fill in my last spot?
Also where can I get mega stones for Houndoom and Aggron.

Back