• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    Where can I get a sharp beak? Need one for my Talonflame :D
    Life Orb is a no because too much recoil, and Choice Band is also a no since im running a VoltTurn team :3
    Buy a sky plate at three island. It has the same effect.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    Oh thanks Nordon By the way You can use the Choice scarf or any power up items to passed down on the pokemons right? I mean for when you breed

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    By the way here is the exact location Of Ditto and Marill
    Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]

Last edited:

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
    PilloSwine Hidden Grotto
    Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]
    Hey shiryuu, double posting is not allowed in the Forums, aaand could you please put spoilers if u wanna reveal something, some people here who just started the hack doesn't want to get spoiled of their game...
    Note: You can just edit your post if someone haven't posted anything after you. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    Oh hahaha Sorry I was trying to post an image here and I don't know how that's how I got double posting sorry and For the pics I just wanted to share bcause the grotto's are really hard to find

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    Been playing this recently. haven't gotten very far (currently in Mount Moon). But this is by far one of the best hacks I've ever played. Not the best, but up there. The fact I played this at all should be a credit to you. I generally avoid any hacks with gen 5+ pokemon since Gen 5 was such a disappointment to me and I never played gen 6 since I don't have a Nintendo 3DS. This hack introduced me to gen 6 pokemon in a way that gets me excited about them and looking them up.

However, I have a question and I'd rather not spoil it for anyone who hasn't played yet.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2018
    Been playing this recently. haven't gotten very far (currently in Mount Moon). But this is by far one of the best hacks I've ever played. Not the best, but up there. The fact I played this at all should be a credit to you. I generally avoid any hacks with gen 5+ pokemon since Gen 5 was such a disappointment to me and I never played gen 6 since I don't have a Nintendo 3DS. This hack introduced me to gen 6 pokemon in a way that gets me excited about them and looking them up.

However, I have a question and I'd rather not spoil it for anyone who hasn't played yet.
    Spoiler:

Well,
    Spoiler:

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    Well,
    Spoiler:

Thanks a lot. This answers a few of my questions.
    Spoiler:

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
    I've been trying to get a Multiscale Dratini/Dragonair from the Safari Zone and I can't seem to get one... It's been an hour and all of them have shed skin -_-

And the trade Dratini at Cinnabar is for the Extremespeed -_- Is getting a Dragonite from the Cerulean Cave grotto the only way I can get a Multiscale Dragonite?

By the way How do you breed a Perfect Frokie with high stats?

Catch lots of Dittos in Hidden Grottos(I have about 10 Dittos) then check the IVs of the Dittos.
    You can check their IVs through the IV Rater at 4 Island, usually Hidden Grotto dittos have 2 Perfect IVs if you have more then that's great.

Also make sure that you have a Protean Greninja/Froakie/Frogadier
    Since it wouldnt be perfect if it had Torrent as its ability.
    (You can get the Hidden Ability of your starter through an in-game series of trades, that is if you chose froakie as ur starter)
    Now to get your Perfect Froakie
    Before you start passing IVs I suggest you start breeding for a Perfect Nature for Froakie, seeing as it's Froakie it's suggested that you go Timid/Modest for max Speed/Special Attack
    Once you get the desired nature, make that froakie hold an everstone to make your future froakies to have the desired nature
    Breed your froakie with a Ditto holding a corresponding power item. (IE:If your Ditto has a perfect attack IV then make it hold a power bracer, speed - anklet, and etc.)
    Now get ur egg and hatch it then have its IVs checked, if it has the IVs you want it to inherit then breed the hatched froakie with another Ditto with another perfect IV over and over again until you get a 6IV Froakie.

If you're really lucky and you got a 6IV Ditto then just have it hold a Destiny knot as it makes 5 ivs chosen from both parents to be passed down to the offspring.

Idk how to explain it more clearly but you can still search for Gen VI's Breeding Mechanics, im pretty sure there's lots of guides there on how to breed for the "perfect" pokemon you want

I got 2 6IV Protean Froakies that I would trade you but idk how as your halfway across the world XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    Thanks for your answer By the way How long does it take for a grotto to have a pokemon or an Items? Cuz I've been waiting and still nothing What's a good nature for ditto?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2023
    I've been trying to get a Multiscale Dratini/Dragonair from the Safari Zone and I can't seem to get one... It's been an hour and all of them have shed skin -_-

And the trade Dratini at Cinnabar is for the Extremespeed -_- Is getting a Dragonite from the Cerulean Cave grotto the only way I can get a Multiscale Dragonite?

Catch lots of Dittos in Hidden Grottos(I have about 10 Dittos) then check the IVs of the Dittos.
    You can check their IVs through the IV Rater at 4 Island, usually Hidden Grotto dittos have 2 Perfect IVs if you have more then that's great.

Also make sure that you have a Protean Greninja/Froakie/Frogadier
    Since it wouldnt be perfect if it had Torrent as its ability.
    (You can get the Hidden Ability of your starter through an in-game series of trades, that is if you chose froakie as ur starter)
    Now to get your Perfect Froakie
    Before you start passing IVs I suggest you start breeding for a Perfect Nature for Froakie, seeing as it's Froakie it's suggested that you go Timid/Modest for max Speed/Special Attack
    Once you get the desired nature, make that froakie hold an everstone to make your future froakies to have the desired nature
    Breed your froakie with a Ditto holding a corresponding power item. (IE:If your Ditto has a perfect attack IV then make it hold a power bracer, speed - anklet, and etc.)
    Now get ur egg and hatch it then have its IVs checked, if it has the IVs you want it to inherit then breed the hatched froakie with another Ditto with another perfect IV over and over again until you get a 6IV Froakie.

If you're really lucky and you got a 6IV Ditto then just have it hold a Destiny knot as it makes 5 ivs chosen from both parents to be passed down to the offspring.

Idk how to explain it more clearly but you can still search for Gen VI's Breeding Mechanics, im pretty sure there's lots of guides there on how to breed for the "perfect" pokemon you want

I got 2 6IV Protean Froakies that I would trade you but idk how as your halfway across the world XD

Bro? Can you send me your save file? Via PM? I just want a perfect IV froakie

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    Hey I got 2 Regigas again I can't get Reshiram or Regirock Is this a bug? By the way What's the perfect stats of a lvl 1 Frokie? and I choose Frokie as a starter pokemon

Last edited:

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
    Hey I got 2 Regigas again I can't get Reshiram or Regirock Is this a bug? By the way What's the perfect stats of a lvl 1 Frokie? and I choose Frokie as a starter pokemon

You can't determine the perfect stats at level 1, u just need to check its IVs via the IV rater at Four Island, if he says all of your stats are Absolutely Perfect then u got a perfect froakie.

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    Thanks for your answer By the way How long does it take for a grotto to have a pokemon or an Items? Cuz I've been waiting and still nothing What's a good nature for ditto?
    azurile13 said the grottos regenerate the same way it does in the Unova games. So every 256 steps, there is a 5% chance of a pokemon spawning..

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2017
    How come my pokemon dont mega evolve? I gave it the mega stone and I have the mega bracelet. The mega icon shows up during battle but it doesnt mega evolve. Happened both for sableye and gyarados. I already completed elite four twice and the sevii quests. Am I missing something?

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    How come my pokemon dont mega evolve? I gave it the mega stone and I have the mega bracelet. The mega icon shows up during battle but it doesnt mega evolve. Happened both for sableye and gyarados. I already completed elite four twice and the sevii quests. Am I missing something?

Press start before choosing a move.

Back