• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Names, what will you name yourself and your rival?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'll probably name myself Rekhyt, as I never did so before and I like the name. Rival's name shall be Johnathan, after one of my best friends. We played GSC together constantly back in the day, may as well acknowledge his existence.

fredfredburger722

A man of little words...
    Years
  • Well, as I will be trying to make my playing experience as close to my original Gold experience I will be named Corey, after myself, and my Rival will be named ??? (Well, when I first played the game I was very young, and the rival says "My name's ???" as a placeholder, so I thought that was his name, :P )

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    heres mine!
    name: Neo
    rival: silver

Lance

My : Gold/Edward/August
    Rivals : Silver/Zeta/Zero

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • I haven't really disided yet...though, I guess, if I start with Chikorita again, i'll just choose the SAME names I used in Crystal...XD mine and my brother's lol^^ XD ^_^

POKéMIKE1

AKA meejle
    Years
  • Well, as I will be trying to make my playing experience as close to my original Gold experience I will be named Corey, after myself, and my Rival will be named ??? (Well, when I first played the game I was very young, and the rival says "My name's ???" as a placeholder, so I thought that was his name, :P )

I don't think it's anything to do with being young. "My name's ???" is just one of the worst bits of writing in video game history.

I really hope they change that to something less dumb in HGSS. :\

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2009
    hey

My name will be Vlad, which is my name.

Rivals name probably David or Alex or something after a friend.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    instead of my normal 'Matt', im going to go in the direction of my nickname, 27. Although that sounds a bit weird so im just going to go for 'Matt'
    As for silver, his name will be 'Him'

Zhorm

Unfamous creator of nothing
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2013
    My name: Can't decide, Sharth or Zhorm
    Rival name: The name that I don't choose for me
    Reasons: Zhorm is me, here =D and Sharth is something that just sounds cool I guess ^^

yivx

Johto ftw <33;
    Years
  • Name myself Zach (my name >:), and I'll name my rival Adriel (my best friend :3)

Magmarashi

Trainer in Training
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    i never use my real name, it just doesn't seem to fit in the pokemon games.
    i'll name my character Michael, and my rival, idk...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back