• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NaNoWriMo and The Eon Chronicles

txteclipse

The Last
Years
  • So I've got this fanfic I've been working on since 2007 called The Eon Chronicles. Over the past year, I've been completely re-writing it from scratch. This November, I will attempt to write 50,000 words of this story and hopefully get somewhere with the plot.

The Eon Chronicles is a somewhat Ghibli-ish re-imagining and extension of the Japanese intro to Pokémon Movie 5. As is normal with my work, it heavily features latias and latios. It also incorporates a metric flipton of headcanon, to the extent that I've considered on more than one occasion whether I should make it original fiction instead. I think I'm going to stick with fanfiction though.

Anyway, hopefully it'll be great! I've been further polishing all of my ideas between April and now, so I've got lots of cool material to work with. I will try to post regular writing updates (and probably some drawings too) on my tumblr blog, Enigmatic Crystal.

If you're a fellow NaNo'er, or you'd like to chat about writing, pokémon, or anything really, you can buddy me on NaNoWriMo or just drop me a line here.

Back