• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto Fan Club

Your favorite character?

• Total voters

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I'll add you in a second :3

And Samahada is Kisame's sword xD
    Yeah, I know. What I was pertaining to was the spelling. XD

As for the chat discussions:
    Favorite Character: Kakashi and Yamato
    Why?: I just loved both of them. No shipping, though. :P

Favorite Jutsu: Wood Release: Four Pillar House
    Why?: Just imagine, your own house that you can set-up anywhere you want! :D

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I would probably go with the Yamanaka line, because I think those Mind Techniques would be great to use. I would most likely abuse the power though. XD

And ironically enough, while I like her Jutsu, Ino is probably my least favourite character. =P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I would probably go with the Yamanaka line, because I think those Mind Techniques would be great to use. I would most likely abuse the power though. XD

And ironically enough, while I like her Jutsu, Ino is probably my least favourite character. =P
    Haha. Ino was okay in the beginning but now she is just horrible :P She doesn't really have much of a role anymore.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • XD It was in the beginning where I didn't like her. I figured she was just some airhead out to become Sasuke's girlfriend.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Perhaps. I'm not sure. Maybe Ino has matured a bit since the days of the original series where she was a little brat? XD

I'd prefer to see Hinata go gaga over Naruto when he returns though. :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Perhaps. I'm not sure. Maybe Ino has matured a bit since the days of the original series where she was a little brat? XD

I'd prefer to see Hinata go gaga over Naruto when he returns though. :D
    I'd like to see Sakura go gaga Naruto if possible xD

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I guess I could also like the Uchiha's Sharingan. I want Sasuke's cool looking Mangekyou Sharingan. :F

Too bad, using too much Sharingan can cause blindness.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I guess I could also like the Uchiha's Sharingan. I want Sasuke's cool looking Mangekyou Sharingan. :F

Too bad, using too much Sharingan can cause blindness.
    Thats the Mongekyo Sharingan. Regulator doesn't.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • YAY NARUHINA FTW. By far the best pairing in that show. I actually want Naruto to forget as Sakura as a love interest, though they haven't touched on that in a while. But much like everyone else here I'm a ShikaMari fan. And also a InoCho fan

Years
  • Dude...it's the RAIKAGE.

: / He cut off his own arm because it was an inconvenience. I'd love to see Naruto pull it off.

And Sasuke's powers are getting more and more broken. : /

Ehh, while cutting off your own arm is pretty B.A, Raikage isnt that incredibly powerful. He beat a weakened and tired Sasuke, who if it wasnt for Madara/itachi and the rest of Hawk, would have died many, many times. Killerbee nearly killed sasuke twice in one battle.

Now granted Sasuke's Mangekyou abd his abilities are pretty strong, but Naruto has the Kyuubi under complete control now. And he's the Sage of 6 paths apparently. Kisame about crapped his pants after all Naruto did was crack his knuckles. And after Naruto hirashin'd his Butt. XD

Back