• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto Fan Club

Your favorite character?

• Total voters

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
  • Yes it was, a little anticlimactic at the end but yes it was awesome. Plus we goo some insight into the real Itachi right after which was cool.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • I havn't gotten to watch it yet. I still have it built up i nmy head from the manga as something super epic. Hopefully I'm not dissapointed with how it translates to the anime. And I hear they some stuff to it.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • *sigh* I still have many of the fights to watch to see how they were interpreted. But I'm going to save that for a rainy day when I'm not reading manga.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    *sigh* I still have many of the fights to watch to see how they were interpreted. But I'm going to save that for a rainy day when I'm not reading manga.
    Good idea xD
    I'm going to be watching a lot of anime during school breaks, since in the summer I have a crapload of things to do D:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • But summer is the optimum time to catch up and start new things. Last summer I actually did a lot in terms of anime. I watched all of Busou Renkin, Hikaru no Go (also read it), Gurren Laggan and something else that I forget.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Well next summer i have to;
    Get a job (Morning)
    Housework
    School Work
    College Classes
    Vacation
    etc.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Job and College classes I see being very time consuming. Housework is in my house usually a once I week thing, and then maintaining throughout the week so that's not too bad. Vacation is now I time to stuff Ipods and such with manga and read on downtime. But I guess,, I don't think I can go a summer without my fair dose of anime and manga no matter how bus I am.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Ick, so busy. Live life like Naruto, only don't fail your tests that's not cool. And don't chase people who can't be attained. Otherwise you should try to do the thingsyou like even when busy.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Ick, so busy. Live life like Naruto, only don't fail your tests that's not cool. And don't chase people who can't be attained. Otherwise you should try to do the thingsyou like even when busy.
    The tests determine what college I can get into D:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • I'm sure you'll do fine. I'm not much of a test taker myself but I managed to get into a pretty good school. As long as you keep up with Naruto I have no qualms about your busy schedule.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Well I'm Asian, I know boxing, Karate and wrestling, I'm really fast so I'm a Ninja now XD

Manga and Anime were the best thing that happened in my life. Especially Naruto, the beginning of my love for anime. If it wasn't for that I mighthave taken up that gang offer someone gave me 2 yrs ago ><

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • And Naruto's Talk no Jutsu saves someone else from a path of evil. Naruto was the gateway o my Anime obsession. I had always liked it before but Naruto led me to find dubbed versions of anime which let me delve very deep into this form of japanese entertainment.
    On another note I can't be a ninja, when I was little I asked my mother to learn martial arts and she said I couldn't handle it. :(

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    And Naruto's Talk no Jutsu saves someone else from a path of evil. Naruto was the gateway o my Anime obsession. I had always liked it before but Naruto led me to find dubbed versions of anime which let me delve very deep into this form of japanese entertainment.
    On another note I can't be a ninja, when I was little I asked my mother to learn martial arts and she said I couldn't handle it. :(
    My friend learned it last year and shes a little better then me o.o

Anyways, in rl Jutsus would be pretty cool don't you think?

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Jutsu's would be amazing in real life. I would master shadow clones and never do anything myself again. They can do all my learning for me, cleaning etc. Then I just cancel them all all the knowledge comes flowing to me. Mwahahahahahaha!

Back