• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto Fan Club

Your favorite character?

• Total voters

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
  • Then I'd send another. I'd realize class isn't over and I've gained new information. Other than that I'm not sure what Jutsu I would want. Maybe the Yellow Flash's teleporting tech.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Hmmm I don't know about all of his jutsu. But maybe the summoning one, because making creatures appear from nowhere under your command is always fun.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Hmmm I don't know about all of his jutsu. But maybe the summoning one, because making creatures appear from nowhere under your command is always fun.
    I'd be able to create a whole new world! The die in the process o.o

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Jutsu's would be amazing in real life. I would master shadow clones and never do anything myself again. They can do all my learning for me, cleaning etc. Then I just cancel them all all the knowledge comes flowing to me. Mwahahahahahaha!
    I have thought of this before. It would be awesome in real life.

I could take all the classes I wanted in one semester at school, while working three jobs at the same time. I just hope they don't all age, meaning I'd become thirty within one year instead of seven. O_o

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Ya that would be a wee bit problematic if that was the case. I forgot I would also use the clones to learn new sports and read all the manga I can ever hope for.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • I don't think I would be able to live in the ocean. I feel like it would get boring after a while. Unless you could talk to the fish, then it may get a little interesting.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • What would be another cool jutsu to have.... I think I would have fun with the substitution jutsu. I can imagine one of my friends trying to punch me and it turns out to be a log.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    What would be another cool jutsu to have.... I think I would have fun with the substitution jutsu. I can imagine one of my friends trying to punch me and it turns out to be a log.
    Even though its not a jutsu but Sharingan would be nice :D

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • That would be an advantage in any sport. You would just pwn anyone and everyone. If I had to choose a bloodline I may go with Byukugan or possibly the kyuga bone bloodline, despite how disgusting it can be.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Not to mention the comma-shaped things around your pupil. :O >: and also the fact that you can use fire jutsus. o.o; If someone had Rinnegan..that's pretty much a god right there. :o
    With Sharingan you'd be able to dodge bullets and copy any movements xD

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
  • With Sharingan you'd be able to dodge bullets and copy any movements xD

Dodge bullets? *matrix* :O yeah. Having sharingan would be the life. :o I could copy test answers like Sasuke did! nono Academic honesty.. D: Luckily, I don't have a older brother that would rip my eyes out .. to benefit himself..

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I would actually rather have Rinnegan, controlling the world by using 6 other bodies. Creating another moon, :D lol

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Samahada
    Me wants to join now! :F

I think that sword is called Samehada, though. Correct me if I'm wrong. XD

Back