• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto: The new troops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
  • Naruto, Sasuke, And Sakura are legendary sennin, And naruto is about to become hokage, And you are about to become a ninja, All you have to do to become a ninja is inpress konahamaru, But that might seam harder then first thought

Once you pass, You will be seperated into groups of three Depending on your personality, Grades, And score on the final test

Name:
    Personality:
    Physical Description:
    History:
    signiture Ninjitsu: (Maximim One, But you can learn more later on, Just like in the anime)

(I will need atleast 15 people before i start, But i can settle for less,)

Or any higher number devisable by 3

Last edited:

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
  • Name: Wein
    Personality: He likes to talk to all the people he knows, but when he is in a battle he is very serious.
    Physical Description: He is a tall guy, his hair is white, he has a scar between his eyes that looks like an x, he uses black glasses, and he wears white cloths.
    History: His parents were kill when he was only 3 year old making him being alone and in the same day he got his scar in his face by the guy who killed them.
    signiture Ninjitsu: controls insects

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • name: Saki
    personality: hot-headed, seems to get mad at everything
    physical description:

history: lived in the shadow of her brother, an expert ninja, and wants to prove to herself that she can do it to
    signiture Ninjitsu: can transform into anything(I mean ANYTHING she wants)

Last edited:

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • Name:devon
    Personality:hot headed
    Physical Description:Naruto: The new troops
    History:he is the oldest smartest and stongest child in a family of four it was his brothers idia for him to become a ninja
    signiture Ninjitsu: (Maximim One, But you can learn more later on, Just like in the anime)speed jutsu(allows him to travel at light speed)giving him invisibilaty

Last edited:

Zero Shiberu

Glaciel Soldier
    Years
  • Name: Kuro Nigatsu
    Personality: Independent, outcast, and nice
    Physical Description: Black hair, about 6', hazel eyes, wears a trenchcoat, black baggy pants, black t-shirt underneath the trenchcoat.
    History: HIs family was murdered by the beast that dwells within Naruto. He forgives Naruto and encountered him soon after he became Ninja. He walks beside him to help him achieve success for a while, until he is used to it.
    signiture Ninjitsu: Create solid clones of himself to help fight enemies. (forgot what it is called)

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
  • Well the name of that one have two names:

dopleganger multiplication art and I don't remember the other name.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Name: Kyosgue Nichiro
    Personality: Serious and sarcastic. Is difficult to know when he is telling the truth. He only have 1 friend, it is his puppet, Kairai shikyo.
    Physical Description: He is tall. He wars black clothes. He have long black-hair. The most amazing thing is that he have sharingan, but he is not a Uchiha. (About the sharingan, it will be reaveled in the Rp)
    History: Well when he was one year old, his parents take out his eyes and put the sharingan ones. Kyosgue's parents got them thanks to a Uchiha dead body.(When Itachi killed them.) The eyes were fresh, and he take care of them.
    But as years passed, Kyosgue start playing with puppets and he mastered how to use them. One day, Kyosgue's parents, try to take Kyosgue's puppet so he can became a doctor like Sakura and Tsunade. Kyosgue went mad at that time, and killed his parents with his puppet. He make a massacre and escaped from the village. 3 years later he returned, so he can become a ninja.
    signiture Ninjitsu:Kugutsu no Jutsu (puppet skill)

Last edited:

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years

• Name
    : doesn't have one but Naruto calls her Neko..
    Personality: shy but sometimes likes company. most of the time she is training on her kage bunshin to improve more..
    Physical Description: kinda short. Has blue eyes and her pupils are oval shaped like a cats. She has long brown hair and two big brown kitty ears on her head. She has on dark blue shorts and a black t-shirt.
    History: Was abondoned at birth and grew up alone outside of Konoha. She couldn't remember anything about herself or her parents. One day Naruto founded her outside of the gates and forced her to come in the village once he found out she wasn't that much of a threat (and when I mean force I mean he had to knock me out first atleast XD) She currently has no home and lives in the appartment with Naruto. She got semi used to the villgae after a while..
    signiture Ninjitsu: Shadow Ball

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Name: Jun
    Personality: Loud, rash
    Physical Description: About 5' foot, wears a green jacket, and green pants. Has brown hair that comes to just below his ears, and to the back of his neck. He has a big Shuriken on his back.
    History: Nothing interesting really. Grew up like a regular kid, but always wanted to be a ninja.
    signiture Ninjitsu: Doppleganger Shuriken no jutsu (Makes shadow clones, and throws lotsa big shuriken at enemy.)

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
  • Care if I join?

YaY!! ^____^

Name:Okuni
    Personality:Hot temper,always tell the truth everything she thinks of she bluts it out without thinking,she's both bitter/sweet,she likes moving to places,doesn't like to stay at one spot,u find her somewhere and the next moment she's gone,she's adventures,her fave color is black,pink,white,lime,sky blue,and most of all PURPLE!She doesn't have any friends,Sometimes she doesn't show any emotion at all.She is very cold somtimes,lonely,Depressed...And once again almost forgot,when in battle she is very stong and she never gives up a fight unless she has a reason to...
    Physical Description:Tall,clips her hair up with a black betterfly,and her hair color is dirty blonde and jet black(if U seen NXS U would know how that looks like,Suzie's hair stlye is just like Okuni's,but alittle different)her clotheing is kinda like a Kumono but short at the bottom and is short sleeve,the color of it is pink,purple,black,and has flower's and little betterflys at the bottom of it and also on the edges of the sleeves too.Her skin is very fair and her figure is very fit too.Oh and I almost forgot, her eye color is Green just like the Earth!
    History:Her parents were very hasty and were robbers,One day they suddenly disappear and left Okuni behind when she was only 5.When that happend she had to take care of herself and steal food so she won't have to starve, she had been raped once at the age 13 ,and after that she had so much anger in herself she went out to find him and ended up killing him at the age 15.She was very hurt and hated people all around her ,she never trust a human being after what happened to her.She doesn't live in a home she works for money and she sleeps in a little hut that she made when she was just a little girl,Now she's 18.Oh yeah,the reason why she wants to be a Ninja is because to fright against people who do bad doings and are bad seeds.
    Signiture Ninjitsu:Can transport any where she wants,she'll learn more in the future for now...

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Name:Kail Aturo
    Personality:Kail is known to be very funloving and kind hearted. IN battle dispite his friendly exterior he become very serious and focused on the task at hand.
    Physical Description:

History:Kail grew up wanting to be a ninja almost his whole life ever since his mother died when he was young. He wishes to acquire thier power to help those who can't help themselves and for puposes he wishes to keep to himself.
    Signiture Ninjitsu: Aero Jutso(Can bend wind to his desire either sendding invisble pressure balls or using it to fly)

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
  • Name: Raion kurohyou (because Neko was taken thanks KaSL ggrrr well sense are char both like cats the may end up being friends or maybe rivals)
    Personality: Raion is smart and has a good head on his shoulders, but he is so mischievous he doesn?t seem to use his head to often. He is friendly, but at times can have a short temper
    Physical Description: Raion has Dark blue eyes, blond hair, pointed ears (its just a family trait he is not an elf or anything lol). He wears A white shirt a red over shirt, blue jeans and on the white shirt is the Leaf village symbol (like on the head bands). He is tall for his age and also slim.
    History: Raion is an only Child of his family, his parents are both great Ninjas do he hopes to be the same
    signature Ninjitsu: Animal jitsu (the ability to use transform Ninjitsu to turn into animals and human animal mixes but mostly cats)
    Oh and if you didn't no Raion means lion and kurohyou means panther

Last edited:

United squirtle

SSSSSSSSSSSquirtle?
    Years
  • Name:jacob
    Personality:happy funny hot temper
    Physical Description:Naruto: The new troops
    History:unknown
    signiture Ninjitsu: (Maximim One, But you can learn more later on, Just like in the anime)lightning jitsu*can shoot lightning from his hands*

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • Name: Bankotsu (means brute courage and recklessness, Banko eans barbarian and tsu means remains)
    Personality: Bankotsu is quiet and calm, she is very stable and serene and the outside but on the inside she is often in chaos and is always unsure of herself. She won't get mad easily and when she figts she is always merciless and cruel. Bankotsu is blind but most don't notice this unless they look at her eyes.
    Physical Description: Bankotsu is 5 '3' and has pale cream colored skin, her eyes are a light blood red color and they have no pupils. Her hair is a cold silver color, she has nice bangs that go around her face, her hair is always in a long braid that goes down to the back os her knees. She wears a black tank top, baggy black shorts, black fingerless gloves that go up to her shoulders, dark grey knee high socks with sneakers, and a black coller that has a cresent moon symbol on it.
    History: Bankotsu's parents died when she was born because of some madman, who also sliced her eyes so that she would be blind. She has lived as an orphan for many years and for some reason most people don't like her that is why she spends most of her time working.
    signiture Ninjitsu: (Maximim One, But you can learn more later on, Just like in the anime) Bankotsu can see people auras (I forgot what they called it XD) and used their power against them like a morror.

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
  • Im not Neko Read more carefully my friend I said I was Raion kurohyou BECUSE Neko was taken by you, lol though sense are char seem to both like cats they should be friends your char is cat-like and my char like to transform into cats lol.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • I did read through and look:

Originaly posted by clow
    Name: Raion kurohyou (because Neko was taken thanks KaSL ggrrr well sense are char both like cats the may end up being friends or maybe rivals)
    Personality: Neko is smart and has a good head on his shoulders, but he is so mischievous he doesn?t seem to use his head to often. He is friendly, but at times can have a short temper
    Physical Description: Neko has Dark blue eyes, blond hair, pointed ears (its just a family trait he is not an elf or anything lol). He wears A white shirt a red over shirt, blue jeans and on the white shirt is the Leaf village symbol (like on the head bands). He is tall for his age and also slim.
    History: Neko is an only Child of his family, his parents are both great Ninjas do he hopes to be the same
    signature Ninjitsu: Animal jitsu (the ability to use transform Ninjitsu to turn into animals and human animal mixes but mostly cats)
    Oh and if you didn't no Raion means lion and kurohyou means panther

You call that Raion Kurohyou?!!!!!! Look, I strongly advise that you change all those mistakes before people start getting confused. And don't growl at me >=/ I shall only warn you once; I get ticked very easily so don't push it

Years
  • Oh yeah! Naruto rox! XD

Name: Mai
    Personality: a happy person, really. Her dream is to be a ninja so, here she is at the academy! ^^ In battle, she is very serious.
    Physical Description: She has red eyes with black uncombed hair which she wears mostly in ponytail. But, in battle, alot of times, the rubber band falls out. she wears a kimono that ends at her thys, and wears black bike shorts to her knees. She wears those japanese sandals. She has a good figure and her skin color..like Sakura's.
    History: Her older brother was a wonderful samarai and ninja and tranied Mai when she was little. She still has much to learn though. Her brother went missing and her mother made her find him. She has not yet discovered where he is, so she'll have to do that later. Her dad got killed by one of the best tribes and her mother just waits..
    signiture Ninjitsu: She uses her chakra through her eyes, making any enemy run away from fright of her eyes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back