• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VII] Need help gen 7 trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Lost connection with you there. Is still in Festival Plaza and online.

Nope. Does not need help with any trades. Thanks for the offer, though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    ok sorry yeah i think it was on my end. Thank you for your time and patience. Did you need help with any trades?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    No. Already obtained everything good through trades.

Enjoy the Electivire.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    ok cool . Thank you very much! if you ever need help for trades let me know too!

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    yes i got the items just need to click out and get the 2nd item to evolve porygon 2 to z

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Yes. Hit the Green button for your party and the Orange button for your bag. Requires Porygon2 to be in your party to add the item while in Festival Plaza, though. Would usually just exit out, personally.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    ok thank you again. I plan on starting a new game and was wondering could i trade my 6 pokemon i want to use for fresh game and then trade it back when im able to when i start fresh new game. would you be able to help me out with that? or i can find someone else if you're not availabe. one thing i want to do real quick is go teach nasty plot to porygon z and give them items to hold. only if your avialable tho dont want to bug you too much lol

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    ok thank you again. I plan on starting a new game and was wondering could i trade my 6 pokemon i want to use for fresh game and then trade it back when im able to when i start fresh new game. would you be able to help me out with that? or i can find someone else if you're not availabe. one thing i want to do real quick is go teach nasty plot to porygon z and give them items to hold. only if your avialable tho dont want to bug you too much lol

Sure. Could help with that.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    ok thank you . do you know if pokemon are able to hold tms and trade with them holding the tms? also how soon in the fresh new game would i be able to trade for my pokemon back ? Thanks!!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Cannot hold TMs.

Unlocks Festival Plaza just before or right when you enter the Trainer's School. Involves a short tutorial as well. Takes a little while...maybe 20-30 minutes with blitzing through?

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    ok thank you. I wanted to teach gible sword dance but sadly i cannot smh. oh well . im ready to trade when you are and thanks again!

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    do you want any pokemon i bred some extra if you want before i start a new game?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back