• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Goodnight sweet prince!​
    Gemenine-was-here​
    Neo Pokesho Fanclub

July 5th, 11:58 PM - July 6th, 3:16 AM​

Though our love was forbidden you shall always live on in my heart!​

Last edited:

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    OBJECTION!!!! You're the one who got ripped!

Hahaha! I'm American now! Hey guys! I'm American! XD

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
  • If you're not American... then you're an embarassment to whichever country you come from.

Additionally...
    Neo Pokesho Fanclub

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
  • Not you, Draco. Geminine-Is-There. :V

You're just an embarassment to humanity. :V
    (I keed, I keed... You cool, dood)

[edit]Aww, snaps. He was banned. Well, it was fun while it lasted. We sure blasted past a page or two!

Last edited:

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    We sure did, didn't we!! We had fun and posted quite a lot!

Geminine-Is-Where joined today and was booted out! He saw it coming anyway! He knew he had to get out fast or the boot would get him real good!

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Holy crap, I missed something awesome. What just happened here?

Also, sorry TIR, looks like your sig is gone now too. I didn't think it was THAT bad. I seriously hope no one ever goes to a beach, they'd be shocked!

Anyway, what happened...?

Years
  • Guy came in asking for some rom hack. Me and BPM questioned his sentence structure. He goes on a tirade and I deal with it by acting like a ditzy flirt which bugs him further. He then threatens to rape me and Draco Razr's mom. Then he leaves and gets banned. And Yeah My sig did get banned! God dangit Kurai probably reported me outta jealousy! >:3 Ah well.

BTW qa1 I finished the Sabrina picture, it's not good... Well it looks fine I just wimped out on the hands so I drew a Ghastly... Yeah Sorry, I'll upload it once I do one more picture, any requests besides May/Sapphire?

DarkLink3753

Cok-a-doodle-DAMN!
    Years
  • hahaha it was fun to watch all that go down. i stayed by the sidelines to see how much TIR could piss him off on her own. Excellent job ^^

awe NOOOOO!!!!!! how many awesome sigs must be taken away from us?!?1?!? i.....cant....TAKEITANYMOAR!!!!!!! *collapses

Shapey Puppington

driiiiink!!
    Years
  • aww, how could i have missed a troll?! damn tv sundays D:

and noooo! another sig removed?! :@ who is the little bum who hasn't hit puberty!!?

i hope mine doesnt get removed...there's nothing wrong with it..i hope

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
  • Ohnoes. Another sig bites the dust. :|

Requests, eh? Hmm... Cheryl?

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    Ohnoes. Another sig bites the dust. :|
    Wow! Was that a coincidence or what? The next Pokemon episode is called "Another One Gabites The Dust!"

Anyway, i guess that cheeky poster is at it again! First Kurai now TIR! You're very nasty, boy...

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    I'm willing to bet that the mods having to intervene on that poster drew their attention to the sig, which is why it was removed. At least they are consistant.

From now on, I'm still willing to make sigs, but no more ecchi content, in any state. It sucks to do all that work and get it removed.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    From now on, I'm still willing to make sigs, but no more ecchi content, in any state. It sucks to do all that work and get it removed.

What if they're for other forums that allow them, though? The hilariously suggestive ones with May were allowed on a game forum I'm on. XD

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Nah, I'm flattered by you using them on other sites, but since I'm not a member of those sites, I'm gonna use this site as the bar to which I judge my signature content.

DarkLink3753

Cok-a-doodle-DAMN!
    Years
  • lol Shenlong, you missed out on a GREAT event.

so this guy comes in asking about some pokemon rom hack, calls us nerds, tries to troll, and gets booted out after TIR confesses her love for him (sarcasm) and ultimately pisses him off to the point where he brings in offensive language. He spoke in some odd dialect similar to but not quite english...

and i gotta give another kudos to you TIR. that was hilarious =D

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • lol Shenlong, you missed out on a GREAT event.

so this guy comes in asking about some pokemon rom hack, calls us nerds, tries to troll, and gets booted out after TIR confesses her love for him (sarcasm) and ultimately pisses him off to the point where he brings in offensive language. He spoke in some odd dialect similar to but not quite english...

I missed it too. I found a linksys connection in PA but it wasn't very good so I only got on a few times. One of you guys could've screencapped it.

Kurai Terios and I had an idea that would bring this club to the next level. We decided to make another branch of the Pokesho club but this time it would have it's own forum. Kurai had her own forum that I just joined and we're going to bring it to life again. We'll link to the new branch in sigs.

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    I missed it too. I found a linksys connection in PA but it wasn't very good so I only got on a few times. One of you guys could've screencapped it.
    Well, we had no idea that once he had left, he was booted out!
    I also didn't know that the posts of someone banned would be erased! Or else i would have screenshot it!

So when is this forum going to be made? I can help in designing the forum!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back