• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neopets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I played it for two weeks then retired.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I believe we decided all Neopets talk goes in Other Games. So I'll move it there.

._. I go on Neopets sometimes... but I only really go on during December for the Advent Calendar.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    I really love Neopets...XD!

*laughs* If you want to be my neofriend my name is shining_ruriri :)

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    Draiks Rule!!!

GO NEOPETS! I'm blazewing_dragon! YEAH! IF YOU HAVE LOTS ON NEOPOINTS THAT YOU DON'T WANT, I'LL TAKE THEM :laugh: Well, I really, really, really times a googleplex to the millionth power want a mutant draik. It is the COOLEST neopet ever. I need like 800,000 np to get one. I only have 550,000 np. Most neopets are too cute looking (bleh). Draiks and Eyries are my favorites :) :) :) Hey, I'm selling a cool item in my neopet shop very cheap! :) :)

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Pokedragonfire said:
    GO NEOPETS! I'm blazewing_dragon! YEAH! IF YOU HAVE LOTS ON NEOPOINTS THAT YOU DON'T WANT, I'LL TAKE THEM :laugh: Well, I really, really, really times a googleplex to the millionth power want a mutant draik. It is the COOLEST neopet ever. I need like 800,000 np to get one. I only have 550,000 np. Most neopets are too cute looking (bleh). Draiks and Eyries are my favorites :) :) :) Hey, I'm selling a cool item in my neopet shop very cheap! :) :)
    Moonlight has a Mutant Draik.. her username on Neopets is moondustlair

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    Very awesome! Is moondustlair Moonlight here? I better go talk to her and find out how she got the money for it :)

Years
    I did... then someone hacked the account and my Bruce went into the pound. Fortunately, the guy who has it says he will give it back.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    I play neopets. I go on and off it all the time. Some time a play it for a long time all week or i just go on every few day to make sure my pets are ok then log out. I had to get a new account becouse my old one well i for got about it so i decied to get a new one. Mine is silencoren now.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    I been on neopets for 33 months. My SN is articpole. I have a slushie gallery with a Mag Codestone.

I'm part of Neopian Elites, were true elites are. Three of members are on the avatar high score list. Im not that good in the BD

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    JoWood said:
    I been on neopets for 33 months. My SN is articpole. I have a slushie gallery with a Mag Codestone.

I'm part of Neopian Elites, were true elites are. Three of members are on the avatar high score list. Im not that good in the BD

Wow.....33 months... :paranoid:
    Ah.....so I see you support Darigan, eh?

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    My Neopets account of 3 years is elaine_t_marley. It's a Monkey Island thing... I was obsessed with those games in 7th grade so I made my account after it. So that's the one I still remember and use. But I haven't used it all that much lately. I have other accounts... lots of other accounts! I just don't remember them all...

Years
    Anyone who has some np they can spare, buy some things from my shop.. my account it bungjoming_bl... Actually, it's because I have like 1000 np only...

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    lolz my little bros and sis play neopets, one time on battle.net while playing diabloii i met some creator or somethin of neopets and he hooked my bro up with itams lmao. The items just appeared, no recieved from or somethin, i dunno exactly how neopets work but my bro said the items just poped up

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back