• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neopets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
  • DragonTrainer said:
    Eh, neopets is cool, I have almost 200K, I'm saving for a lab map, I found 2 lab pieces yesterday, they were both the same piece, I kept one, sold the other one for 43K, I always have bargains, and I always make cash that way.

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Your saving for one too eh. that's what im saving for myself *really close now ^_^ , I do find the prices went up on them tho , and the PBs well some went up cuz of avatars ya can get from them

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I make good NP's a day, I don't play games too much, I do the games that I can ace, but I do quests and stuff, and restock. Are snow faerie quests broken for anyone else besides me?

~DragonTrainer

Eevee Tamer

#1 Eevee tamer/fan
    Years
  • Well,I don't play on the website,but I got 2 plushies of one Neopet.Hmm... if only I could post its picture... Well,one's blue(mine) and one's yellow(my bro's),they look like unicorns,and they have little wings... I can get a picture of a green one,but not yellow or blue.

Uni.gif

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • ive got three accounts but i dont know the password or the username to the 2nd one.....stupid me.....but all my accounts have one thing in common, im flat broke.....

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Man, how much I want a Darigan Lupe, ut the PB costs over million, which is why I will just get the lab map instead, chance of getting it, plus a bunch of other cool stuff ^^

~DragonTrainer

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • DragonTrainer said:
    Man, how much I want a Darigan Lupe, ut the PB costs over million, which is why I will just get the lab map instead, chance of getting it, plus a bunch of other cool stuff ^^

~DragonTrainer

Ya tell me about it My friend IRL was using the lab map, an his lupe turned Darigan but he kept zapping it and then it went Island , now brown XD
    But he wont zap his Robot Lupe tho XD that one is cool also

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Man, once my Lupe gets Darigan, I'm not gonna change him anymore. I've always like Darigan Eyries, so I may get one of them as well, if i get lucky. I have been lucky recently though, I found 2 lab map pieces in like one hour, they were the same piece, I kept one, but sold the other one for a nice profit.

~DragonTrainer

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    *thinks*

I quit. I haven't been on to Neopets for a while. By that I mean actually playing and stuff. All I do is go to the free stuff and so on. And I'm addicted to killing people on GTAVC now.

DT what's ur account, I'm sending you everything to you

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Uh, my account is DT5014, thanks for hte stuff dude :D

~DragonTrainer

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I already sent you a messge on Neo, but in case you're here instead of there, check your neomail.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Man, thanks so much... I dunno what to say, but thanks a lot dude!!!!

~DragonTrainer

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I don?t play, but that?s only her opinion. If people genuinely enjoy it then it?s age-appropriate for them. =\

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    robyextreme said:
    Yeah i dont play games i script them/edit them

its much more fun especially when the $$$ comes in my bank account :D

Neopets iz for all ages. IF you played it you'd know. Most of the playerz are over the age of 12.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Halloween PB are un-buyable. The people who have them ask for at least a million NP. You'd be better off w. the lab ray.

I never played Neopets TCG.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back