• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never Ending Cheat! [Now with 20% more Completion!]

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    An old favorite that died in 2010, I've came to revive it. If you want to look at the whole 196 wacky cheat fest, look here!

Now then! The objective is to "
    You basically take what the person above wrote and add on to it. Make it like a cheat."

However, it never ends, if you see anyone with a post that basically says "THE CHEAT IS OVER", come up with a post that basically makes the cheat continue :D

The cheat for this thread:
    Get Pokemon with Negative Levels and Pokemon with levels over 100
    Catch Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect!

Anyways, I'll start:

Take a level 5 Snivy and a Pokeball in your Pokeball pocket...

Last edited:

Dark Tobi

Akatsuki nobody
    Years
    and beat the trainer bianca. As cheren heals you, turn off the game, and redo the process 93 times, then instead of battling you, Bianca will hand you her starter and start talking about chimichanga's. Wait half an hour, and walk back into the room. You will now have a lvl 5 snivy, lvl 5 oshawott, and lvl 59 Golurk.

Last edited:

Skystrike

Years
    Try teaching Golurk Fly. It will say you don't have the proper badge. Then save the game, turn it off during the saving process, and then turn it back on. When you look at your trainer card, you should have all the badges, plus more. Teach Golurk fly, and fly to a new location called @#$%ggfekj#$. There you must...

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2012
    Run around the place 10 times,after that,iris and red will come out and challange you to a double battle,then you have to lose. But when you lose,you have to go to the pokecenter and.....

Skystrike

Years
    deposit each and every Pokemon you have, except for a glitchy Arceus*. Use that Arceus to...

*if you don't have a glitchy arceus, you did not lose to Red and Iris. Repeat the step until you lose.

Dark Tobi

Akatsuki nobody
    Years
    open a wall up in the pokecenter. When you try to enter, every known prof. will come out and challenge you to a battle. Make arceus use judgement on the first prof. and then run through the wall. There you will find...

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    ...three doors. Enter the one on the middle. This should lead to a room, where the menu will open up randomly. Close it, and a battle with a wild Mew will happen. Catch it. Name it: JUNICHI.
    Then exit the room and enter the door on the left. Once more the menu will randomly open. Save the game. Exit the room. Reenter it(still the one on the left.) The menu will open randomly once more. Save again. Turn off. When you turn back on, you should be standing in the room, the same room, however, a screeching sound will happen. It's a cheat, don't worry. Exit, take the door on the right. You will now find yourself in a PokeCenter. DO NOT HEAL.

Go to the PC. The game will make funky sounds. It will crash soon. Stop PC operations and save, do thsi REALLY QUICKLY before the game crashes. If teh game crashes and you're not saving, you're screwed. You have one shot. If you did it right, the game should have crashed right when you began to save. Turn off. Turn on. You should be standing in the room to the left once more. Exit. Take the door to the middle, the one where you found JUNICHI. Go to the center of the room, open your Pokemon page, and all your pokemon should be mews named JUNICHI. Open the third slot's Mew summary, and exit. Open the summary. Exit. Repeat this until you have opened 53 times. Exit after the 53rd opening, and the third JUNICHI should be the only Mew there. Everything else will be eggs. Exit. STAY IN THE MIDDLE ROOM. Run around, hatch the eggs, just do not leave the middle room. They should all hatch into Charmanders. Once every egg is hatched, exit the middle room. You should come out into a forest. Save your game. In that forest you must...

Skystrike

Years
    jump over the many ledges in this order: 2, 1, 6, 2, 8, 9, 4, 6, 10, 5, 9.
    After that a Meloetta will desend from the sky. Don't talk to it, though, it'll give you a party full of bad eggs. You still need JUNICHI, your Mew. Meloettas should fall from the sky, run as fast as you can. At the end of the forest, there should be a door, go through it. Save as soon as you do. Turn off your game 0.01 seconds before you get the message "[player] saved the game." You should now be in a glitchy Cherrygrove, and all of your pokemon should be level 101. Go into the PokeCenter and heal your Pokemon. Next...

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    The nurse will say that your Pokemon doesn't come from this world. If this happens, stay and keep talking until she says that your Pokemon is infected by the Pokerus. When this happens, go outside, where you'll face Professor Oak. After winning, you should be warped to the Pokemon Center and your Pokemon are replaced with substitutes. Deposit these substitutes to the PC and you'll end up in...

Sayan

is tightening its focus
    Years
    the lost dimension, and you'll face a Giratina that you mush beat without your pokemon, using only your physical strength and Normal/Fighting moves. After you beat it, it'd transform to its Origin Forme and you must beat it again. When you do that, Giratina will become your fan and you'll be interviewed by some reporters who'd inquire of your dietary and sanitary habits to which you must...

Skystrike

Years
    use a repel. The txtbox will say "You sprayed the repel in the reporter's faces!" and then you will warp to Nimbasa. You will have no Pokemon, so go to...

Sayan

is tightening its focus
    Years
    ... Prof. Juniper. But just as you start talking to the professom, two police officers would jump you; charging you for storing corrupted, virus-infected substitutes in the Pokemon PC storage. They'll fine you all your money and permanently ban you from accessing the PC.

Then Juniper, out of sympathy, will give you 6 Stunfisk (how generous of her). Now, with the 6 Stunfisk in your party and no access to the PC, you must head for...

Dark Tobi

Akatsuki nobody
    Years
    N's castle. you can do this by going into your house and running around in your room. After the 53rd step in your room, you will be warped to the discolored N's castle. There, you should be able to climb to the top. Instead of N, there will be Alder, he will say,
    "Hello, you are a hacker, and I'm impressed you made it this far. Now, goodbye." The game will crash, and you will have to restart every step. The way to avoid this however, is to press the "A" button when he says "impressed". He will then go on a tangent about stunfisk. When he says "I love stunfisk" for the third time, you regain mobility. You then have to walk behind alder and talk to his back. When you do that...

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    Alder will say '...' and the game will start making weird sounds. Suddenly, the screen will flash white for a few minutes. After a few minutes passed, if it is still white, that means that your game has wiped itself, and if you ever try to start it, you get a white screen. However, if the cheat overrides the game, you should end up in a place that says SOIDUF with glitchy characters. It is merely a square of black tiles. The screen is black except for your character, and anywhere outside the small invisible square is blocked. Check your party, check the third Stunfisk's summary. If it is shiny, you may continue. If it is not, check the second Stunfisk's summary, and then go to your PokeDex, go to Stunfisk, check forms, and hold the L and R buttons. Exit the Pokedex, view the second Stunfisk's summary and it should be shiny. Switch the second with your third. Exit. Reenter the screen showing your pokemon, the third Stunfisk should now be JUNICHI. Exit out of the menu, and the invisible square is now an invisble Nimbasa city. You are outside the PokeCenter. Walk in the black screen and reach the musical. Enter. You should see the interior of the musical building, but everything's sprite should be replaced with Zorua.
    Enter Junichi in a musical. Finish the musical in first place. After that, SAVE in the glitchy musical building. Enter Junichi again. The game will crash. When you open it, you should be in Twinleaf Town...somehow, the glitch accessed some hidden data of Gen IV. In Twinleaf Town, you must...

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
    Years
    Alder will say '...' and the game will start making weird sounds. Suddenly, the screen will flash white for a few minutes. After a few minutes passed, if it is still white, that means that your game has wiped itself, and if you ever try to start it, you get a white screen. However, if the cheat overrides the game, you should end up in a place that says SOIDUF with glitchy characters. It is merely a square of black tiles. The screen is black except for your character, and anywhere outside the small invisible square is blocked. Check your party, check the third Stunfisk's summary. If it is shiny, you may continue. If it is not, check the second Stunfisk's summary, and then go to your PokeDex, go to Stunfisk, check forms, and hold the L and R buttons. Exit the Pokedex, view the second Stunfisk's summary and it should be shiny. Switch the second with your third. Exit. Reenter the screen showing your pokemon, the third Stunfisk should now be JUNICHI. Exit out of the menu, and the invisible square is now an invisble Nimbasa city. You are outside the PokeCenter. Walk in the black screen and reach the musical. Enter. You should see the interior of the musical building, but everything's sprite should be replaced with Zorua.
    Enter Junichi in a musical. Finish the musical in first place. After that, SAVE in the glitchy musical building. Enter Junichi again. The game will crash. When you open it, you should be in Twinleaf Town...somehow, the glitch accessed some hidden data of Gen IV. In Twinleaf Town, you must...
    0-: Woah, lotta info. Any who, in Twinleaf town you must walk in the patch of grass to the right of where the briefcase usually is. You will battle a Wobbuffet. Catch it and face a Level 2 Female starly and use destiny bond on it. When it faints, you're screen will go white. Turn it back on and a shiny Mew with every ribbon ever made will be there. Take this Mew to....

Skystrike

Years
    The president of the Pokemon Fan Club. He will go off on a rant about how 'young kids these days think cheating and using an AR is the way to go!' Then tell him you aren't using an AR. He will want to know this cheat. Give it to him in one word or less, and he will send you back to Unova. Next, you must...

Dark Tobi

Akatsuki nobody
    Years
    (1 word or less? XD) go to clay and talk to him 57 times. He will then say that you no longer have the right to talk to him unless you have a shiny mew. Show him the shiny mew. His head will blow up, and a dark void will begin sucking up driftveil. Get out of the gym and get to a pokecenter. Wait in there until the void sucks the center up. You will be lead to a place called the "nightmare center." there you must...

Skystrike

Years
    start running in circles. Your game should freeze. Put in HeartGold to continue this cheat. The Nightmare will be over. Walk out of the pokecenter nonchalant, and then...

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    You'll end up in a soccer field as a goalkeeper. Someone will use Blaze Kick to kick a ball to you. You would be hit on the face when you're trying to save the ball. You'd white out and be in a glitched Pokemon Center. When you talk to the nurse, your Pokemon would all be burned, weirdly...it damages your Pokemon every step, like poison. When your Shiny Mew faints...check it and your Gym Badges and Mew shall disappear...with you! You'd end up in the Safari Zone...you'll be greeted by the warden, and then...he'll suddenly...

Dark Tobi

Akatsuki nobody
    Years
    turn into a gyrados. As the game is flashing to enter a battle sequence, move one square to the right. "Gyrados should charge straight off screen." Your shiny mew will come back, but it will be missing it's right arm. That right arm will be found in the Safari Zone. Sneak in (don't pay money.) and find the mew on your first encounter. If you do not, your game will eternally crash. IF you find it first shot, you should throw the safari ball. The ball will bump left/right for eternity. In order to stop this, you must....

Back