• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never Ending Cheat! [Now with 20% more Completion!]

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    Use the walk through walls cheat to walk on the water while the S.S. Unova is passing by. The boat should dock, though the 3D in Castelia will be extremely glitchy. You now must...

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    ...save. Turn off.
    Now boot up BRED if you still have it and catch all the pokemon *remember, BRED has all of them.* Oh, and you have to do it within an hour without using hacks. Now, get your hands on a copy of RBLUE...Jose Momo has one. Trade all your pokemon for Metapod's....
    Now, in RBLUE, go to Saffron City and Save your game. Turn off. Turn on Pokemon Black.

You should be inside a PokeCenter. Exit, and you will be in an extremely updated Saffron City, (like the difference between Pokemon Gold and Pokemon HeartGOld.) In Saffron City, there are Metapod's everywhere. However, every Metapod is actually a different pokemon, except for one that is actually Metapod. Catch the pokemon in the order they appear in the National Dex. Boot up BRED and RBLUE on two different systems. Now point all three screens at each other. Every game will make strange noises and sputter glitchy text. Turn them all off. When you turn back on on your Pokemon Black, you should be a Metapod. Every step you take, you will change into a different pokemon. You should be on Route 3. You have to enter the Striaton City Gym...walk one step. If you are not a Clefable after this one step, your game will explode. Let's hope you land Clefable out of all the pokemon! Now exit Striaton Gym. Enter the PokeCenter. Take three steps...you should end as a Shiny Ducklett. If not, your game will explode. Your game will start sputtering glitchy sounds out. Quickly save and turn off. When you turn back on, start a new game. It will ask if you are a
    -Boy
    -Girl
    -Ducklett
    -Shiny Ducklett.

Select SHiny Ducklett. Go through the game like normal...and then reach Castelia City. Press and hold R. Check your party. It should be all shiny Duckletts. Select Item, and give them all Papaya's. Save. Turn off. Turn on. You should be in Nimbasa City. There you must...

Years
    Teach fly to the third or fifth Shiny Ducklett in your party. Make the Ducklett use Fly, and you will realise that you can now fly to any town in any region. Fly to Viridian City, MAKE SURE YOU SAVE, and proceed to do the old MissingNo. glitch. Instead of facing a MissingNo. you should be fighting a lvl -27 Mewtwo called JUICHI (If instead, you fight a Mew called JUNICHI, load from the last save and try again). During the battle against JUICHI, send out the Shiny Ducklett that you taught Fly, and it should turn into a Mew called JUNICHI (If turns into a Mewtwo called JUICHI instead, again restart from save and try again). Now, faint the JUICHI using your JUNICHI. When the battle has finished, go and look at your party, it should be made of these Pokémon:

Shiny Ducklett
    Shiny Ducklett
    JUNICHI (Mew)
    Ducklett
    JUNICHI (Mew)
    JUICHI (Mewtwo)

Now you.....

darkpokeball

Years
    FLY! to Hoenn. Enter EverGrande City and challenge the E4!
    Then, in the champion room, you should see two people: Steven and Wallace. Save. Talk to Steven. Beat him. Save, but turn off in the middle of saving. Turn on, and talk to Wallace. Beat him. Save, but once more, turn off in the middle of saving. Once this is done, when you turn on once more, in that room, a third person should be standing. It is N. Talk to him. He will talk of a great distortion happening in the Unova region because some jerk is performing a mega cheat. He will ask if you know who it is. Say 'no.' If you say 'yes' and reveal yourself, N will jump out of your DS and kill you.
    Anyways, go to Unova with N and watch as tiles start turning into Missingno graphics. Buildings are flickering. The 3D is completely screwed up. Screams. The people in teh game are being tortured as the game tears itself apart. You must enter the remains of the PokeCenter and access the GTS, and deposit all your Duckletts, shiny or not. You should be left with Mew and Mewtwo. Get out of the PokeCenter, and save. DO NOT step on Missingno. graphic. If your character starts flickering sprites or anything, you are screwed. Anyways, turn off.
    Boot up another copy of B/W. Go to where N led you in your first copy. It should look fine, but N will still be standing there. Don't you dare talk to him. Go into the GTS, and get the Shiny Duckletss, (hope you set reasonable conditions on your first copy.) The glitch is now in your second game. Save. Turn off.
    Boot up your first copy. THe glitch is gone. Talk to 'N' and he will say that the Unova region is still crying out...he will say he still feels the sorrow and that the cheater must be punished. Smash your second copy, then continue talking to 'N.' He will now say that in an alternate realm, the region has perished. And that it is up to you two to bring the cheater to justice. He will take you to Fallarbor Town in Hoenn. There you must...

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    start playing minecraft and transfer your TNT into your pokemon game. With the TNT you blow up the town which makes a portal to the alternate realm. There you must.....

darkpokeball

Years
    Use the ash you collected while in Fallarbor Town and talk to an NPC named SD'. SD' will ask you what item you want him to make. Select RADIANT FLUTE. SD' will then start printing glitchy text, then play the escape rope animation and vanish. Check your inventory. You should now have RADIANT FLUTE. Make it the first item in your bag. Now exit the alternate realm and fly to Striaton. From there, enter the dreamyard. You should see a gray Munna floating in the middle of an empty island. Surf to the island, then save in front of the Munna. Turn off. Turn on. Talk to the Munna, and you will fight it. Win the fight...when you exit, now you should be gray and Munna should be in color. It should say:
    "We'll see how you like being lost as I was."
    It will then vanish.

Talking to people is useless. Your pokemon now all have ghost sprites from R/B/Y Lavender Town. Start a battle with a wild pokemon, and they will flee instantly. To fix this, boot up RBLUE. Fly to lavender town in your black version. Do the same in RBLUE. Enter pokemon tower in both games. Walk around, and in RBLUE, you should encounter a ghost. IT will be identified as your player name in B/W. Catch it. Then, release it. Turn of your B/W. Turn on. You are now back in color, and the Munna is gray again. It will say:
    "CURSE YOU!"

Then it will blurt out glitchy text. Fly to Pinwheel forest. You'll see the nurse that is usually there is now gray, and Munna is besides it. It will say:
    "This world...will be lost. You can do nothing...to stop it."

Save, and turn off in the middle of saving. Turn on, and you should be in Castelia City. People are randomly turning gray, and the music is replaced with that of Lavender Town. Now you must...

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
    Fill your PC and party with magikarp. You then must run around the pokemon center 100 times. Munna will appear once more saying "Resistance is futile, give up." before crashing the gane,...unless you hold L and R when you begin the conversation. If you do this you will be teleported to a lake in the appaarent middle of no where. Run around the lake 3 times and a mudkp will appear. Give him all your magkarps (Both from your party and from the PC, A PC can be found by findng a secret passage to a huge maze that takes hours to get through.) He will transform into the mghty mudkip god and....

darkpokeball

Years
    ...give you the power to resist Munna's curse. Now, fly to an unknown location on the map that has just appeared. Munna will be waiting. It will say:
    "So...the time has come. You shall carry my curse, and this time...you won't get rid of it that easily."

Your RBLUE should light itself on fire. Put it out. Munna will now say:
    "Heh...you can win or lose, it doesn't matter. Either way, I shall be free and you shall be the carrier."

The battle should then start. Hold the R button. NO MATTER WHAT, DO NOT LET GO!
    Beat Munna...your character should still be in color. Munna will say:
    "So, you summoned the mighty Mudkip Ruler? Hm, I'd expect no lose from one as stubborn as you."

A second battle begins. Hold the L button. Release the R button the second you press the L button. Beat Munna. Then, turn off your game. When you turn back on, you should see Munna flickering sprites. It will say:
    "So, I try to pass the curse on...and you defended it. My curse has shattered, leaving my data worthless. I am an unused chunk...and forever shall be."
    It will vanish. Fly to Pallet Town. There you must...

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2012
    boot up the BRed and then talk to proff. Oak and he should say "....." talk to him until he gives you a papaya and says

darkpokeball

Years
    "What? Did you expect a Pikablu or something? Be happy with the papaya!"

Now go find Jose Momo again and ask him:
    "Do horses enjoy starfish more than pink hippos, or is the five secretly a tree?"

He will laugh, and boot up a copy of his Pokemon Pearl. BRED will start glitching out, and his Pearl should start glitching out. Your copy will shut itself off. His copy will now be blurting out glitchy sounds. Steal it and go to Japan. Find a lady named Rin Matsumoto, make sure that she is wearing a Munchlax suit. Ask her anything in french, and she will hand you shampoo. Eject Pokemon Pearl and turn off the DS. Squirt the shampoo all over the cartridge, and then eat it. She will gasp and hand you a copy of Pokemon White. Boot it up. You should have a Mew named JUNICHI X. Trade it over to the copy you're performing the cheat on. Then, on your main copy, go to Opelucid City and enter the gym...solve the puzzle and meet Iris/Drayden. Save, then turn off. Repeat, until when you select save the game will print glitchy text. Then hold the L button. The game will be fine, but Iris/Drayden will turn into a gray Musharna. It will say:
    "You thought you had gotten rid of me, eh? How naive you are..."

Turn off. Turn on. You should be in Mistaltron City. The Musharna will teleport next to you and say:
    "The Mudkip's blessing has worn off...you shall now bear my suffering forever."

Fly to random locations, and it will keep teleporting to you. Don't let it touch you! Finally, it won't teleport to you after a ton of flying. Go into the nearest PokeCenter and heal. Suddenly, the gray Musharna will enter. It will laugh saying that there is nowhere to run. Try to turn off, and it will say:
    "That won't work now."

Hold the R button five nanoseconds after the Musharna says "work." Then, it will start floating towards you. You are immobilized. Release the R button when the Musharna is one tile away from you. A Musharna's cry will play, but slow and agonized and it will stop moving. Get the heck out of there and Save your game. Turn off. Turn on, and you'll be in Castelia.

There you must...

Years
    Eject the game from the system, and break your DS by kicking it.

Then take the game, and buy a NES from Ebay.

Program the game into a NES cartage, and buy R.O.B, use R.O.B as a controler and you should start off with R.O.B as a Pokemon. Take your broken DS and...

darkpokeball

Years
    ....eat it. No, I'm serious. That night, Jose Momo should sneak into your house in a santa claus costume and switch your NES, R.O.B., and NES version of the game with a Pokemon White version. The next day, turn it on. Play as a boy named: SATOSHI.

Your player sprite should be a weedle...beat Ghetsis, then the gray Musharna will appear. It will say:

"Urg...it hurts. You've wounded me...but you aren't even close to stopping me!"

N will then say that he can feel its feelings..and that it is pained. N will offer to end the Musharna's pain. Hold L. The Musharna should accept. N will walk towards it...then the gray Musharna will let out a pink beam, which should hit N dead on. N will turn gray, and the music should change to that of Lavender Town once more. The gray Musharna will float over the now immobile, gray N sprite and play it's cry in a fast and joyful manner. Suddenly, the Magikarps you put in the PC earlier will start falling from the sky! Transform into a Magikarp, and the Musharna will attack random Magikarps while looking for you. Stealthily sneak away...

For the next part of the cheat, you must reset your game and become a girl named:
    MOODKEEP.

You'll see people turning gray, pokemon will have sad faces and agonized cries, and the Musharna cry will play randomly, getting louder every time. When it gets really loud, save and turn off. Turn on. You should be in an empty room with five doors. Enter the third one from the left. Now you are in a Pinwheel Forest. There you must...

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    ...evolve your Fraxure into a Haxorus. Then all trees in Unova will turn blue. If this happens, you must go to Dragonspiral Tower and defeat over 9000 Golett in there. When you did so, Brycen will inform you about something strange going on at Moor of Icirrus. Go to the biggest body of water at Moor of Icirrus and you will encounter a shiny Arceus with the moves Rock Wrecker, Extremespeed, V-Create, and Shell Smash. If you manage to catch that Arceus with a regular Poke Ball...

mineox100

Hey.
    Years
    The screen will go blue and all your Pokemon will be bad eggs.
    You then try to get help from Alder. He says that he will restart your game to the beginning if you promise not to use AR. You cross your fingers, say yes and he restart you game. Due to using too much cheat, you somehow goes to a beta version of a RSE remake and have to help Prof. Birch from that Poochyena with a glitched team of:

Lv. 5 Magikarp
    Lv. 5 Metapod
    Lv. 5 Kakuna

After you lost to the Poochyena...

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
    the Poochyena tries to eat your face and team. If you beat the Poochyena with a level 100 Arceus that randomly appears in your team, the game restarts again. Now you're back in B/W and must choose a starter. You can choose:

Lv. 100 Shiny Arceus
    Lv. 100 Shiny Arceus
    Lv. 1 Magikarp

Of course, you choose the Magikarp. Then, Ghetsis steals......

mineox100

Hey.
    Years
    your Magikarp leaving you with no Pokemon at all. He then uses his swarm of Durants and it became a 3 (Ghetis) on 0 (you) battle. The battle then became glitched up.

----On Screen----
    TrAINur sent out ???!
    GhEEtis sent out Durant and Durant and hfeiuhfd!
    ??? ran out of moves! ??? used Struggle!
    ??? recover VHJB HP!
    Durant used GLITCh!
    ----On Gameboy/DS----
    A blue screen pops up, you restart the game and you end up in Glitch City.
    Some guy comes and says,"Hey! Do you want a YH@?"
    You answer no.
    It then says,""Hey! Do you want a YH@?"
    You answer yes this time and...

darkpokeball

Years
    The guy will begin laughing, and you will hear a THUD! noise. The screen will go black. When it brightens back up, the gray Musharna is in the same room as you. It will say:
    "So, we've...urg...finally met again...but you'll be destroyed...as I was..."

Now is a good time to freak out. Try to get out of the room, as the Musharna slowly gets closer...when the Musharna is one-fourth of a tile away, hold R and Alder will show up and jump between you two. The Musharna will touch him and his sprite will start fading to a gray...he will say:

"I Thought you promised no more cheating....alas, you tricked me...and my life...is gone..."

Alder is dead. Quickly loot his body and you will get a Level seventy-two Rayquaza that knows Fly. Fly to Driftveil City. Every ten steps you take you will hear Musharna's distorted cry, each time getting louder. Now you must...

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    Go to Striaton City and talk to Fennel. She'll talk as if she is in pain and she drags you to the Dreamyard. There, you'll be surrounded by many Munna and Musharna. In reality, these Munna and Musharna are ghosts! You use your Rayquaza to defeat them, but you keep failing to defeat them...every time you try to defeat them, there will be more Munna and Musharna! Later on, you'll be in a checkmate position...you're unable to move anywhere. Suddenly, you see your Bag and you have a Silph Scope. You take the Silph Scope and...

darkpokeball

Years
    ...smash it! Inside is a small piece of parchment. REad the magic words off of the parchment and the Munna and Musharna ghosts will all let out a cry and vanish...But Fennel is missing. Eat the scroll, and vomit. Read the magic words in the vomit, and Fennel will be revealed...being held hostage by the leader gray Musharna, the one you've been battling this whole time. It will say:
    "Heh...I've killed every one of my species. We are extinct. We are no more. Your spell destroyed the last of the Munna...and I am the last Musharna. I have wanted you to be the carrier of my burden, but you so promptly refuse. Which leaves me no choice..."

The screen will go black. When it brightens up, fennel will be gray and in two pieces on the floor. The Musharna should appear amused as it continues:
    "I will kill each and every inhabitant of this filthy region until you carry my curse...and let me run free once more."

Run out of the Dreamyard, run. It doesn't matter where you run, just run for a long time...until text will appear that says:
    'The Running Shoes are wearing out'
    You will hear Musharna's distorted cry, longer than ever before. You hear cries of other pokemon, but the other pokemon's cries are more distorted and seem to be suffering.
    Hold L. Now you must...

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    Take out the random Spell Tag that appeared in your bag. Pin it to your shirt. Read the note on it that says: This is a special Spell Tag. Please, use it, [player], and stop the Musharna! And for Arceus' sake, stop cheating! ~ Fennel.

The Musharna should be behind you. The hurt Pokemon should corner you.
    You're done for...or are you?

The Musharna will say, "Finally...you have no choice but to bear my curse." Take the curse. And about exactly 12.02 frames after you do, hold R. Your sprite should glow. The Musharna should take the curse. Now you will hear a really distorted Musharna cry. Some text should appear from the Musharna that says:
    "NO! I'VE TAKEN MY OWN CURSE! NONONOOONONONONONONNONONOONNO!!!!!" Your game's screen should go white.

Get some rest in real life. Get up. Eat some breakfast. Go about 8.72 exact steps from in front of your house. Press A on your DS. All is well. All is great...sort of. Many Pokemon, specifically the ones from the dreamyard, will refuse to be caught. And many people in Unova will not talk to you because of the catastrophe you caused.

Go and talk to Nurse Joy in Striaton's pkmn center. She should say that you have no Pokemon. Suddenly...

A wild Meloetta appeared!

Catch the Meloetta with a Master ball. If you don't have this master ball, start everything over. You should catch it, and Nurse Joy should say "Congratulations! You've completed the first part of this cheat! 4 REALZ! =D But the next parts will be much harder." Feeling good, leave the Pokecenter and...

Back