• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never Ending Cheat! [Now with 20% more Completion!]

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    ...meet a very angry N. He will claim that now he knows that it is you who is torturing the people of Unova by cheating...that evil Musharna was merely a side effect. He will want to destroy you. A battle you start. Put down your DS.

Then close your eyes, hold your breath, and start spinning around. Keep spinning, and don't open your eyes. Beat the world record of breath-holding, and then take a deep breath of air. STop spinning. Don't open your eyes. Pick up your DS. Battle music should be playing. Don't open your eyes...just jam A. Until you hear a sudden buzzing. Open your eyes. You should be in the overworld, and there is an ambulance. Blood is on the tile that N was standing on. N is in the ambulance. A doctor will come out and tell you that he'll be alright...but the cheat has gone on far enough.

Repeat all the steps with anotehr set of games until you get to this exact moment in both games. Suddenly, the doctor will turn into a dunsparce as a time-space paradox has been caused. Enter the pokemon center, and try to heal. Nurse Joy will spit out glitchy text. Hold the "L" button. Nurse Joy will play the escape rope animation and vanish. Save. Turn off after the save has completed. Turn your game back on. Enter Mystery Gift, and a new option should've appeared.

Select
    "RECIEVE FROM CHEAT."

Then, talk to some dude in a PokeCenter. He will give you a...
    MUSHARNA! DUN DUN DUN!!!

It is gray, and has the ability:
    PASS CURSE.

A mysterious text string will say:
    "So...you've...enslaved me? My body...I can't control it...but mark my words, I"ll earn control back, and I will destroy you.

Now hold the R button. YOu should end up in Driftveil after a while.

Now you must...

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    walk in such a pattern that everyone will start going "LOLwut".
    Next, fly to Opelucid, mash A in front of Drayden's house, and out comes Drayden himself. He will say:
    "Is that the rare Gray Musharna? Only cheaters get that...you must be a cheater!" A battle will start. The game will freeze, because the game is trying to load invalid trainer data. To skip the battle though, just before the VS animation comes up, press the L button so hard that you jam it in. If you don't, you will still go into the battle.

Drayden should now say "You're no ordinary kid. But let me tell you...you gotta get rid of that Musharna! AND STOP CHEATING!!!!"

Ignore Drayden's STOP CHEATING!!!! line and...

darkpokeball

Years
    run away. Fly to Nimbasa. Enter the gym, and suddenly a random string will say:

"We have battled for so long...only for you to control me. To reverse my curse upon myself. But, I will seek vengeance..."

A battle will start. Gray Musharna should appear, and it will be a trainer. The next should say: GRAY MUSHARNA SENT OUT SLAVE!

It should be a distorted N. Musharna will now say:
    "Remember when the doctor said that N was going to be okay a few steps ago? He lied. N's soul is now mine...and soon, yours shall be too."

Go to Jose Momo, and ask him this question:
    'My soul sharna trying take to?'

Momo will respond with gibberish. Repeat what he said to you backwards, as if you are a rewind button. Suddenly, he will grab your DS and speak more gibberish and press some buttons. He'll hand it back. THe game is now going backwards. Your controls are worthless.

By the time that people are beginning to go tuw, lol as you walk awkardly and backwards in driftveil, hold the X button. The game will freeze for exactly ten seconds. When it unfreezes, fly to Nimbasa and enter the gym again. You should see another you, with the overworld of a gray Musharna in front of the sprite. Walk around the two, and get to Elesa. Talk to her. She will then say...

Skystrike

Years
    "So, you've came. To get rid of your Gray Musharna problem. Well...you'll need a box. And a cheat code. But doing this cheat can be fatal to the Pokemon PC system. Want to do it anyway?" Say yes and she will give you the action replay cheat, "Delete any pokemon." enter it into your Action Replay, then go talk to the Gray Musharna that's in front of the clone of you...

darkpokeball

Years
    It will say:
    "HA! You'll have to get me into the box first to delete me. For someone who's been cheating so long, and avoiding me so much...for somebody that's caused me so much pain, I'd expect you to be smarter."

The game will freeze now. A random text string will say:
    "...you should've stopped....when you were warned....your soul..."

Press the B button so hard, that it breaks. THe musharna will continue talking.

"....is....mine...."

Suddenly, the screen will go white. You will feel very tired right about now. WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T GO TO SLEEP. If you so much as blink, you will go to sleep. You are so tired, that moving a finger is really hard...it's as if you're going to collapse in a second. Trudge to Jose Momo, resisting the irrestiable urge to sleep. Fall alseep on his couch.

He will wake you up at six a.m. Play your pokemon game and you will see your save has corrupted. Start a new game, and play through it without cheating. Beat Alder three times. You must do this in ten minutes. ONce this is done, hold your broken B button. Alder will say:

"So...you were the cheater? I'd like you to see what you have done."

The screen will flash white. When it comes back into view, you should see your old trainer sprite dead in the middle of a street. Big and Small Stadiums are replaced with rubble. Alder will ask you if you're happy for what you've done. Instead of selecting Yes or No, yell into the microphone the following phrase:

"Papaya? Watermelon. Kiwi. Watermelon."

He will respond with:
    "You're still..cheating?! WAIT...NO!"

He will vanish. There are no more NPC's in the game. Most of the locations are now rubble. Go to the ruins of the Castelia City Gym, and spread honey on the debris. Suddenly, a wild battle will start. A gray Musharna will appear to want to fight you. Eject the cartridge. The battle will continue. You should send out a level 100 Mew named: SAVIOR.

Now you must...

Skystrike

Years
    Use this peculiar Mew's move, "Hypnosis". Musharna will fall asleep. At that moment, shout into the microphone in the DS, "You should feel bad about trying to punish me. Also, papaya. " The Musharna should wake up and a text string should appear:

"My eyes...they have been opened...thank you. This won't stop me from trying to stop you from cheating, but--"

Suddenly, your DS gets so hot that it...

PokemonFan2000Man

Ex-Pokemon Dictionary
    Years
    ejects a Gray Musharna plush toy through its microphone hole. Look at the tag. On it should be a code. Go to the remains of a Pokemart and write the code on a paper. Then the Delivery guy should appear as a ghost and say, "How many times have you cheated?" It will say Yes or No. Hit down until a new option appears that says "french fries". Select that, and he will say something about the Battle Subway in glitchy text. After that, he will say "So that's how many times you cheated!" Exit the rubble of the Pokemart. Then walk into the side of an old scyscraper until your face falls through a window. Then Gray Musharna will appear and say...

Last edited:

darkpokeball

Years
    "....I am going to destroy you..."

The screen will go black. When it fades back in, you should be in Lenora's Gym, behind Lenora's sprite. She will say:
    "So...you're the cheater that caused my pokemon so much pain and destroyed everything? You're lucky that I survived....along with a few others!"

The Gray Musharna will enter. It will say:
    "You foolish woman...now you shall both perish..."

You will then hear a horrible screech. Lenora will state that Musharna has used perish song. Eat a bowl of cereal in three seconds (one second for each perish count) or else you will die. Once done, look back at your DS. Lenora will be gone, but the Musharna is still there. It will then state that it survived by switching out...and you should notice that some of the rubble is also gone. The Musharna will slowly get closer to you....Run to the left. Don't worry, you destroyed the walls earlier, so keep running. There is no blockade to you. Once in an empty area, FLY to the ruins of Opelucid City. There is a small staircase. Head down it quickly, and you will come to a circular area with a door on the left, a door on the right, and a Pichu Pokedoll in the center.

Now you must....

Skystrike

Years
    Go into one door. There should be a Pokeball. Exit that room and go into the other. There should be another Pokeball. Mash both Pokeballs and the Pichu plushie together to created Palkiglachu, a fuse of Diagla, Palkia and Pichu. The Gray Musharna should float downstairs. A text string should appear.

"Die, cheater...I will stop you!!!" Then you will faint and go into a coma...unless! Press A right after the last !. Another text string should appear,

"Palkiglachu used Roar of Spaceshock!" It's Palkiaglachu's special move. Your DS will heat up. Throw it into a sink of hotter water. Pull it out in 5.91 minutes. You should see a barrier over Gray Musharna.

"You thought that would work, didn't you? Now I'll destroy the root of the source of cheating--YOU!"

Suddenly, Palkiglachu's attack should come at the screen. The DS' screen will break. Somehow, the pure concentrated power of Spacial Rend and Roar of Time only binded together by a Thundershock broke the space-time continuum!

You're going into the game!

PokemonFan2000Man

Ex-Pokemon Dictionary
    Years
    Suddenly, everything goes black. You see light and find out there isn't much around you. The Pichu has unmerged, but is alive unlike when it was a doll. With Pichu by your side, you enter a door. Suddenly, four gray Musharnas come flying at you! But it's just a hallucination. Your Pichu finds a potion that ends hallucinations. You take it to see if it is safe...

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
    ...and it isn't, it's actually poison. Hold down L and R as you drink it, and before the cutscene starts where your character dies, quickly eject the game. Make sure your still holding L and R as you restart it, reload, and you will suddenly be playing as the pichu. It's now safe to let go of the buttons, to get back to normal, exit the room you were in and go to north 100 steps, west 34 steps, and south 57 steps. Press A here to pick up a "Mystery Package", you will now need to find your way out of the building by going left and.....

mineox100

Hey.
    Years
    Release all your Pokemon at a nearby Pokemon Storage System. You go to a box and sees that you only have Pichu as your Pokemon. Release it and the game should freeze. Turn off and on a few times, you'll encounter Missingno. and then...

darkpokeball

Years
    Well, you were in the game...
    and you suddenly got out without explanation. One explanation: There are two of you!

In the game, you must battle the Missingno. will all your might. Outside the game, prevent your clone from defeating the Missingno. As there are two of you, and both of you are aiming towards seperate goals, a space-rift should open. You are now out of the game and there is only one you. Plus, the Missingno. is gone! Soft reset. Now, go to where Terrakion once was, and you'll see a person. Hand them the mystery package. Your game will freeze. Climb to the top of Mount Everest, and leave your DS on the peak. Come back a year later and find what remains of your DS. Recover the game cartridge, and then go to Paris. Eat your game. Then, eat a pastry at Jose Momo's pastry shop. Your stomach should hurt...and you will black out. WHen you wake up, you should see a Pokemon Black or White by your side. It is fresh and untouched. Play it, beat Alder one million times within one week, and Jose Momo will say something to you in Spanish. He will steal the game and press random buttons. Steal it back exactly two years, five months, three hours, seventeen minutes, eighty-five seconds, and one-hundred nineteen milliseconds later. You should be facing a Gray Musharna.

It will say:
    "You've...been avoiding...me...so...long....your soul....only the more...satisfying."

A battle will start, and your soul will get stolen. UNLESS you hold R as the Musharna says avoiding and releasing it at the third '...'

The Musharna will let out a distorted cry. Get out of the cave that you are in, and FLY! Fly to Mistaltron.

There you must...

Skystrike

Years
    Get in a jet. Drive it into Skyla's gym. The Gray Musharna should appear and say:
    "I've...had...enough...!" Drive the Jet and the Musharna...into a tree at high speeeds! Your game console should break. Put it in a phat DS to continue the cheat.

Last edited:

PokemonFan2000Man

Ex-Pokemon Dictionary
    Years
    Accidentally deleted original msg, here it was:
    AFTER you fly find a pichu at the back and yell, WHERE THE PAPAYA have you been?
    He then sucks him and u into Subspace. Then Gray Musharna comes and says,...

Continued on FD's post.

darkpokeball

Years
    EDIT: Will these incredibly short posts stop ninja'ing me? urk. Um...to make this post work...
    The Musharna will teleport you right outside of the black hole. Just when you think you're safe you notice that...

you're in teh event horizon of the black hole! You'll be sucked in too!
    Hold the R button.
    YOu'll get sucked in anyways. What...did you think that holding the R button would help you deny science?

Anyways, in a void, you'll notice that every pokemon ever made is lined up, in order. Run along the strip of pokemon. YOu'll notice Munna and Musharna are missing. At the end, you'll see pokemon that haven't even been invented yet. To prevent spoilers, close your eyes. Run until you hear that 'bump' sound that means you hit an invisible wall. Open your eyes. That 'bump' was against a certain Musharna. Freak out and press random buttons. If you freaked out right, the strip will expand and the Musharna will flicker...then vanish. Keep running along the strip until you see a door. ENter it. Now you should be in Chargestone Cave, but there is no color. Everything is gray. The Musharna has sucked the life out of this place....you'll notice a hole in the ground that wasn't there before. Enter it. The screen will go black, and you'll hear a scream...an unholy realistic scream. When it comes back into view, you are in a small room, with dark red tiles. You are trapped, as everywhere you try to move is an invisible wall. Your pokemon are gone. Turn off. Turn on. You should be outside Chargestone Cave, where police are recovering a dead body that fell to the bottom. Alder will walk up to you from behind and will say:
    "The landscape has rebuilt itself. Teh people are alive again. Or so you think. Remember, [TRAINER NAME] not everything is as it seems...."

He will then vanish, along with everyone else. The game looks normal, all NPC's are where they are supposed to be, the areas are fine, wild encounters are still there. It's as if you never cheated in the first place. However, you must heed ALder's words....press L. Suddenly, you will see....

Skystrike

Years
    A giant Klink. It will start running after you. It turns out that it was hypnotized...by someone. Run! Run! As you run, many people and buildings get crushed. As you run out of the destroyed Nimbasa, you see...

PokemonFan2000Man

Ex-Pokemon Dictionary
    Years
    a helpless Victini. Pick it up and keep running. Eventualaly you will come to a Klink-safe place that requires a combination to unlock. Hit A, B, B, R, R, L, Left to ulock it and stay safe. Then you see a door. It can only be opened by Victini. You let Victini open it and then...

darkpokeball

Years
    A giant. Freaking. Gray. Musharna. Appears. Save. Turn off when six of the blue dots are filled. Turn on. Press Up + Select + B at the icon of the legendary pokemon. Delete everything. Then, plug in an Action Replay and enter this code:

003093405930495304582893749812749823766699230948234092834908232119873987697862139872349827359807603948609345792837498236511198739847539846798346092384092384-120923758934798347983475029384029348209358734069873498673948752938740923840293850923573094887398463894759238472398471890101002395802000000000

Once that is done, start a new game with teh code on. You should be in Driftveil. N will come up to you and say:
    "...we're all dead, y'know? Or at least we were, until space distorted. But that Klink and Musharna...they're going to send us to the grave again. Are you happy, cheater? Are you happy with all the pain and suffering you have caused?"

A yes and no will pop up.

Select yes. Then, enter the Driftveil gym before N can speak again. There you must...

PokemonFan2000Man

Ex-Pokemon Dictionary
    Years
    defeat a wild Mew that comes out of nowhere. When it says 'You gained ____ Exp. Points!' Press R three times, and it will show you walking into a gray musharna, and you won't stop walking, even though you're not going anywhere because Musharna is blocking the way. To prevent never doing anything else, hit Select while you're a tile away from Musharna. You will then regain movement. But a text string will apear, saying "You will never escape!" Ignore it and move to the back of the gym. There you will...

Back