• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never Ending Cheat

Drawicia

the artist of evil
    Years
    then the freaky shoulder weirdo comes and blames you for its indegestion(from the tacos) Kangascan sees it then screams "EEEEEeeeeep!"
    then.....

Drawicia

the artist of evil
    Years
    a poor little seedot that it thinks is the (dead) shoulder creature. Kangaskan stomps the seedot flat. then the seedot transforms into Misty (wearing a hawt gangsta jacket and a miniskirt O_o)
    then she calls Kangaskan....

Drawicia

the artist of evil
    Years
    you run smack into the Eiffel Tower! then you caught a nearby slowpoke to teach you french. he says "repeat after me. hola madame senorita!"

you say " hola senorita madame"
    then slowpoke gets mad because....

Aine

♫ ✰ queen's ★ knight ✰ ♫
    Years
    You called him madame when he's actually a guy O.o He hires the same raichu who drops a clay bomb on the Eiffel tower. It's collapses and a piece is heading towards you...

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    They all fused and said, "I spared you, mortal! Now fight me! The Shredder was such a failure to lose to you! I'm his boss!"
    Uh-oh. It was time to...

Meadow

Years
    but you find out that Charmander was level 6 and he fails. Mewtwo has weapons sticking out of his own body! The weapons were similar to the evil lawn mower.

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    and teleports eight pokemon around you... A Raichu with hair swept over his left eye, a Zangoose with scorpion's poison, a cannibalistic Sceptile, an Absol with an exceptionally large head-scythe, a Weavile with a golden necklace, an Umbreon with dragons wings and tail, a Swampert with a giant sword, and a Lucario with crimson eyes. The Gardevoir also steps forward, and says "Release my Leader... or die."

piplup 2020

Let it Rock!
    Years
    then you take out yourself ??? type pokemon and use ??? beem. you are then sent to a game show! you have to beat jirachi to win.

Meadow

Years
    "Hey, do you got diapers? Yo pants are leaking." Die! You send out the Shredder that you captured earlier in the thread and eliminates Jirachi once and for all.

Back