• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NEVER ENDING [fake] CHEAT TO GET MEW

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    ...hokey pokey and put your foot out of it, then put it in and out and keep doing this cycle until the dynamite explodes. If you die you must restart the game and do the whole cheat all over again. But if you somehow survive (you'll still lose a leg though), you must then...

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    Flood yor signature with countless little clickables, such as dragon eggs, pokemon eggs, and quiz results. Once you have reached a number predetermined by your trainer ID, catch a...

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Then, you Fly to Pacifilog City, and talk to the guy that asks you where you came from 1,000,000 times. You must say NO each time. Then, an event occurs, and you battle a..

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    the belly of that weird whale dude from Ocarina. Soon after making it to the small intestine, you will hear the voice of Billy Mays, commanding you to...

Silhouette

Years
    ..add "92% of teens listen to rap. If you'rr part of the 8% of people who listen to REAL music, add this to your signature," in your signature. If you choose not to, your house will get attacked by spartans.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    Will begin to shake violently. The very moment that this begins, you must turn your DS off and back on. If you time it correctly, then in your PC shall appear...

Silhouette

Years
    ..all 3 Johto starters. Release each one, and find them again in the wild (with use of the Marking Map, of course!). A wild Luigi will then appear.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2013
    You must defeat the Lugia by only using moves which begin with the letter "A".

After, a wild ...

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    A wild...
    Brock will appear and you must beat it with 45 Focus Blast.
    After you beat it you will be teleported to Pallet Town and...

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    Lap dance of destiny, which sucks your soul into the shadow realm. Shortly upon arrival, you are invited to dinner by a herd/tribe/group of...

Back