• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Never Split The Party: A Fantasy RP (OOC + SU, Rated T)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poki

Banned
    Years
    I had a theory, and if its true, sorry nido, but what if drode is actually one of Shalia's minions, or Shalia herself (right?). Cuz, how else would he know whats going on before it happens?

Drode gave us our quest, and everything. If your theory is true, then our final destination is a trap set by Shalia, because she'd know through Drode where we are at any given moment, right?

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
    I had a theory, and if its true, sorry nido, but what if drode is actually one of Shalia's minions, or Shalia herself (right?). Cuz, how else would he know whats going on before it happens?

No, that is definitely not it at all. Highland "very powerful friend" is just a mage who is totally not Shaila who sensed Kolonin's power rising in The Temple. You will meet this person later.

Hackenfall Backslash

The weirdest mofo you'll ever meet . . . seriously
    Years
    Hey GM, I have a question to ask. Can I make a character that is a "grenadier" by profession? It's an idea I've had for the longest as I haven't seen it in any RPG yet.

Edit: Googled it, and it is a class for DnD, but I didn't know because I don't play DnD. Way too complicated for the likes of me. Hm. Maybe a grenadier could be like a ranged fighter and an engineer. Can use their grenades to fight, or invent traps. Maybe a gun as a back-up weapon (nothing like a sniper, of course; that's OP)? I'm interested in joining, in case it wasn't clear. {XD} If you want I can PM (or post) the pros and cons of the class. Make it fair(er?) for this RP.

Last edited:

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
    Sorry Hackenfall Backlash, but not only are all the slots for Never Split The Party full, but it's also been a month since anyone posted. I've actually considered closing the IC and just make a version 2 a few months later. So sorry for the inconvenience, I probably should have already closed this.

Hackenfall Backslash

Years
    Sorry Hackenfall Backlash, but not only are all the slots for Never Split The Party full, but it's also been a month since anyone posted. I've actually considered closing the IC and just make a version 2 a few months later. So sorry for the inconvenience, I probably should have already closed this.
    Okay. Just let me know when v2 is ready to go. I call an early reserve spot! I have my character fleshed out already, just need to fill in the blanks. I'll send you the class/occupation ideas via PM. Just make sure I'm informed when the new version is created. ;)

Last edited:

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    I know i already vmd nido, but it has been 8 days, no need to close it or anything of the sort, just be patient

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years

Things seem to be getting back on track, I was going through a stage when I made that post :D

Poki

Banned
    Years
    You'll see how everyone's gonna be more active once the action starts. We're still at the beginning, so it's understandable that things are a lil' slow at the moment.

Hackenfall Backslash

Years
    I think that Hackfenfall Backslash should take someone's spot if one of the guys is inactive, and continue the story. Like the characters who join the story halfway through, y'know?
    Probably unnecessary but I second this . . .

I second that motion. We need to get more active people in here.
    And third this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back