• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Never Split The Party: A Fantasy RP (OOC + SU, Rated T)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
    Back from my brief absence. My senior year of high school is now officially over! Now, to business.

Guys, this should be a manga or something. I can make one when it ends if y'all agree (you can just like my post so I know).

This sounds like a lot of work, but I'm totally for it if you think you're up to it! It would be so awesome to see something like actually happen!

3. Nona Ceres, Geras 32. Skill: Vineshot.
    Description: Shoots a vine from user's staff or hand which can either slash through flesh and bone, or throw an enemy into the air.

So just to be clear, there's no need for seeds or anything? Just poof and there's the vine? Because that's actually kinda cool.

Poki

Banned
    Years
    This sounds like a lot of work, but I'm totally for it if you think you're up to it! It would be so awesome to see something like actually happen!

Definitely up for it. School's ending next week, therefore I will have a ton of time to get it done. :D

Btw, can Dana get on fire? Like some sort of a defense mechanism. There's a skill like that on Warcraft. You get on fire 'til your mana runs out, and everyone who gets near you loses HP.

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Schools out, and im heading up north for a couple o' months. Stuff is getting real over in the ic thread. And nidoking, i think your typing to fast :(

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
    Schools out, and im heading up north for a couple o' months. Stuff is getting real over in the ic thread. And nidoking, i think your typing to fast :(

What? Sorry if I made any tipos.
    And yes Poki, you can catch on fire. Just remember to unignite yourself before going into flammable buildings. Or brushing past someone.
    Or going out on a stroll in Crystalwood.

Poki

Banned
    Years
    Well, only me, and 2 other people post. Did the others forget our RP or something?

I'm gonna post my part when the Internet isn't as bad. I'm not home, so I gotta rely on my neighbor's Wi-Fi. >_>

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
    We're still in the top half of the front page, so I don't think we're in any danger of dying yet. Not to mention that it's only been 3 days since the last post. Most RPs aren't near as active as we've been and still manage to do fine.

Anyway, I've gotten time to work on posts again, and I planned to work on my next Nona post after I finish one for another RP which I'm working on right now, so ideally that should be up today or tomorrow.

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    I had a theory, and if its true, sorry nido, but what if drode is actually one of Shalia's minions, or Shalia herself (right?). Cuz, how else would he know whats going on before it happens?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back