• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Never Split The Party: A Fantasy RP (OOC + SU, Rated T)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poki

Banned
    Years
    I think the added info makes up for the detail taken out. I personally like her look best. It seems very intriguing to me.
    Yeah, I think it's suitable now. Good to know, I was thinking of drawing her soon. If I don't end up procrastinating, that is. {XD}

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
    OBJECTION!

By pointing out they are similar in age, and mentioning you think a romance between them would be weird means you are actually looking to have them be IN a relationship! ADMIT IT!

*Tones down Phoenix Wright impression*

What!? No! I'm not trying to...? What would I even DO to make that happen? Better yet, HOW would I make two characters that are universal opposites have a romantic interest?

*sigh*

Poki's character is ACCEPTED.

Last edited:

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
    Years
    I can create some decent stuff, if I actually put any effort & time into it. My laziness is to blame. :D

It's fine like that, she looks cute~

Time... effort... things I seldom use. XD

And thanks! But her hands became invisible for some reason.

What!? No! I'm not trying to...? What would I even DO to make that happen? Better yet, HOW would I make two characters that are universal opposites have a romantic interest?

*sigh*

Poki's character is ACCEPTED.

You can't MAKE it happen... but you CAN subliminally influence it. As they say, though... opposites attract. ^^

Poki

Banned
    Years
    I, for one, think that it's going to be quite entertaining. The rest of the characters should hurry up, yo. #definitelynotimpatient

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
    Years
    Okay, let's change the subject again, because this one has already led to poinless spamming.

How do you think this RP is going to turn out?

Gee, thanks. XD

I think that this RP will end up really awesome! I'm looking forward to getting this thing rolling. And do what White Mages do best... heal everyone and take all the battle credit later, while no one in the party can vouch for themselves, and be a positive influence for everyone! Woo! Go team!

Poki

Banned
    Years
    Gee, thanks. XD

I think that this RP will end up really awesome! I'm looking forward to getting this thing rolling. And do what White Mages do best... heal everyone and take all the battle credit later, while no one in the party can vouch for themselves, and be a positive influence for everyone! Woo! Go team!

Yeah, teamwork! Yay! *cheers*

Imma go do my homework nao. I might draw my character later. Meanwhile:
    Never Split The Party: A Fantasy RP (OOC + SU, Rated T)

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Wow, I get home from school and I see nothing constructive has happened. Theres like a long list of pk and poki talking back and forth about tacos and relationships

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2014
    Okay, let's change the subject again, because this one has already led to poinless spamming.

How do you think this RP is going to turn out?
    I'm really excited for this RP because the prologue was good and also I'm a GUNMAN!!! :D

Also I come home to see Tacos on the chat.... *wonders about tacos being a bribe option*

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back