• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Never Split The Party: A Fantasy RP (OOC + SU, Rated T)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'm thinking of like a fallout type RP. It would be about x number of adventurers who are wandering the wastelands and find an abandoned vault that no one knows about. The RP would be what they find in the vault

Lucifer-san

[i]Recently Revived Zombie[/i]
    Years
    If needed I can change my character's profession to Fighter or Ranger either should work for how I have his character set out to be.

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
    You sure? Ok :D Can I pm you what I have so far and you rate it see if it sounds good?

Sure. Also, please remember to do your turn. I don't want to have to keep reminding you.

Also, Julius Caesar just gave up his slot, but don't make any reservations people, 'cause I'm saving a slot for Geras. And Gamebringer, this means you can be a Rogue now.

Last edited:
    Years
    Sure. Also, please remember to do your turn. I don't want to have to keep reminding you.

Also, Julius Caesar just gave up his slot, but don't make any reservations people, 'cause I'm saving a slot for Geras. And Gamebringer, this means you can be a Rogue now.

Keep reminding me? It hasn't started yet?

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Im dumb and I didnt realize this before. Lux, if u need help with a fallout rp, im ur man, I have played fallout 3 and new vegas

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
    Finally got around to finishing this.

Name: Nona Ceres

Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Nona stands at 5'7" and weighs about 130 lbs. Her trademark attire his her long, hooded coat with purple eye-shaped markings down the sleeves. The bottom of the coat reaches about mid-calf. Underneath the coat, Nona wears a light beige shirt with a low neckline that is quite revealing of her bust. She also wears baggy pants of the same color and a pair of tall, dark brown boots. This is her only outfit as she doesn't really see the point in buying more.

One thing Nona never goes without is her very large satchel full of plant seeds and small bottles filled with spores, all used simultaneously as resources for her magic and her best friends. She has many exotic plants, poisionous plants, and others that one sees every day. In addition, the bottles house the spores of various fungi and seedless plants such ferns and mosses.

Personality: Nona is a playfully mischievous young woman who enjoys messing with people using her various plants. She assures people it's harmless fun but she's been known to go overboard, especially when she begins to involve the poisonous plants. Most of the time she wears a face of innocence and sweetness, but those who get to know her are fully aware that she holds little regard for human life and might even be considered somewhat sadistic. Plants seem to be the only things she genuinely cares about, and she's even been seen talking to them. Nobody really knows if she can understand them or if that's just her being crazy, but considering that it's her it's probably the latter.

History: Not uncommonly for a girl, Nona was very fascinated with flowers as a child, although it seemed this fascination stretched to all plants regardless of how pretty they were. She discovered early in her life that she could actually manipulate the plants around her, a pleasant surprise to be sure. She grew up a magical prodigy, spending much of her time practicing with her magic, but while most assumed she was intent on becoming a great mage, in truth she just loved being around the plants she controlled. The ability to force the miracle of nature that spanned months or years to occur in just seconds filled her with an exhilarating sense of power, and unlike other things such as fire or lightning, her magic brought about life and beauty.

Nona's parents sent her to a nearby magical academy to hone her art. She wasn't entirely fond of study and didn't even really need it with her innate talent, so most of her time at school was spent messing with the other students and even teachers using her collection of plants (many of which happened to be stolen from various places). However, it was around then that her fascination with plants began to grow into a fixation, and then into an obsession. What started as frequent, harmless little pranks such as tripping people with vines and making people itchy with ivy grew more serious, as she began putting small amounts of certain poisons in drinks, enough for frightening and painful effects but not enough for death, or even filling entire rooms with massive thorned plants. One time she even made use of a giant fly trap. Unsurprisingly, the officials didn't take kindly to it all and gave her warnings, then suspensions, then finally expulsion.

With the record she had, few other magical academies were willing to accept her, and those that were willing decided against it when she began to actually talk to her plants. Stuck at home with nobody but her parents to mess with, Nona decided to leave home and travel to find new plants and new people to use them on. However, she found more than just people, as her plants had various uses against monsters as well. This led her to eventually take up mercenary work, getting rewarded for doing the things she loved.

She continued this life for a several years, until one day she ended up taking a certain request from a certain bartender regarding a certain dark power...

Profession: Mage (Plant Magic)

Weapon: Nona wields a large oak staff with a curve at the top reminiscent of a question mark. Aside from the runes carved into the side there is nothing in the form of decoration. She also carries a polished rosewood wand which is actually her main weapon, the staff staying on her back most of the time. The staff is only used if she needs to control a large number of plants at once.

Password: Monkey Tacos

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back