• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New and lost.

Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity, Jonathan. :D Good to meet you!

What kind of help are you looking for? This is quite a big forum, after all, so there is a lot to do. First and foremost you should definitely familiarize yourself with the forum rules as that's the first step to ensuring you settle in nicely. If you'd like suggestions on where to post then we recommend letting us know a bit about yourself so we can gauge your interests better and suggest sections to participate in.

So if you're into ROM hacks you'd stop by the ROM Hacking category, if you want to trade we have the Trade Corner, and so on. Have a blast and let me know if you need any assistance! :)

Years
  • Well hi there Jonathan, it's nice to see you here!

As Sheep said in her post just above, what do you need help with? PC may be a big community upon first glance, but as she mentioned there's so much you can see and do here. Reading the rules can be a good way to know what you can and can't do. The staff team are also on hand if you ever need to call upon their help, just look for those bolded usernames when you can. Also, telling us a bit about yourself never hurts because that way we can suggest boards for you to visit.

Have an awesome time here okay? Feel free to shoot me a message if you want to chat or just need some help getting around, and well I'll see you around!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Wows and thank you!! I guess the first thing is breeding help and team building help as well. I've started a little bit on breeding but just doesn't seem to be working for me.. 😭

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I see! Well, if you want some team building help, you should head on over to the Battling & Team Building board! You can ask some help with anything you need in the quick questions board, or you can just post your team as a thread, and someone will gladly help you out with your team there! The Trade Corner is a good place if you have any breeding questions! I know, breeding is a tricky concept at first, but, you'll get it eventually, and people all around here will help guide you to the right direction. :3

I hope this helps you out, and I hope that you will enjoy your stay here on this forum! And it's nice to meet you! I hope that we can learn more about you in the future, and I hope you will have fun in this merry lil'forum! <33

Back