• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New and Not Improved

Criminal Syndicate

Kind Person
Years
  • I've been a pokémon fan for a long, long, long time. It all started with a pokémon video tape featuring the second half of the St. Anne episode (for those who know what I'm talking about). I was instantly addicted. I own every episode for the first two seasons, and I'm well into my season three collection.

I also own many pokémon games including at least one of each generation, and of course the third game from each gen. I battle competitively, but only if my team has enough individuality. I refuse to fight with teams that consist of Rotom-w, ferrothorn, drizzle politoeds... simply because predictability is not my soul nor my style.

Also, to wrap up my ramblings, I have a question about kyurem's form changing that has to be answered on consequence of insanity, so if anyone could direct me to the correct thread, that would be much appreciated.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums! :3 I am a classic anime fan as well. I loved the first five seasons of Pokemon, as well as the current Black & White series. :D

I'll link you to the Competitive Battling Center since you are a serious battler. There's a ton of battlers here and you'll get along with them very well. You can either battle by wifi or by Pokemon Online, join in the current tournaments and and be better at battling! Also, you can get your team rated as well. :)

Anyways, have fun battling, and have fun foruming! Great to meet ya, and I hope to see ya around. :) PM me or Snivy if you have any questions or concerns. :)

OH BTW, You can ask your question about the Kyurem forums in the Black 2/White 2 forum, primarily this thread, as it discusses this particular subject. :)

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
  • ;kdsafhdlkfjdsaflk the s.s. anne episode that's like the only episode I remember from the first season NOSTALGIA

Welcome, dear~ Glad you decided to join us! This is where all the parties are at, you know. XD

i hate ferrothorn, omg

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
    Years
  • Hi there! I thought I'd drop in and say hi. I'm Cosmotone8, but you can call me Wes or Cosmo, whichever you'd like. Megan pretty much covered everything that you'll need to know, but if you have any trouble contact one of the mods or me. Hope to chat, see you around! :D

Years
  • Hey Criminal Syndicate.

That's one cool name you have.

I'm Hikari, just call me that.

It looks like Megan has covered the forum so I just want to say welcome.

Contact me or a bold name user (Moderators) if you get lost.

- Hikari10

Back