• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New but old

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2016
    Hello!! Thank you!! I am always here at PC whenever I get gaming problems but this day I decided to be an official member.. See ya around then 😄

Years
    Hey hey Meili! Big welcome to PC, awesome to meet you.

'bout time you decided to join if you've been lurking for a while. 8D I originally joined in 2006 but didn't become active until 2011 under this account, so.. it took me quite a while myself, haha. How long've you been a Pokemon fan? What other hobbies do you have? Would be awesome to get to know you better. Either way have an amazing time and please do ask if you need anything at all! ♥

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2016
    Hello 😄 Thanks for replying.. I think I started playing Pokemon for around 5 years now (I think?). I'd love to know more about you too but maybe some other time since there's so many things I want to try in PC.. But Thanks for the offer... 😃

Years
    Hello and welcome to you Meili! Great to see you.

Always great to join after all that time lurking. I was once just like you in that regard, and I think you will definitely love being able to experience more as an actual member. There's so much you can talk about here, even non-Pokemon topics. Also, like Sheep said it'd be great to get to know more about yourself as a member, and feel free to tell us as much as you like!

Anyways, I hope you have a great time yourself and enjoy your stay here! Feel free to ask anyone if you ever need assistance with getting around or if you have a question.

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Konnichiwa, friend! Hope you're having a great time so far; welcome to the forums~! <33

I've been around pokemon since I was 5 myself, but it's cool that you've gotten into it too! Also, I take it you're a Eevee lution fan? Personally I enjoy Espeon, Glaceon, Flareon, and Sylveon myself, but, all of em' are pretty cool! Anywho, take care, and I look forward to your activity! Have a wonderful stay. :3

Years
    Hello everyone;

I'm new to the forum; I was a trainer since the Blue and Red version for the game boy came our, my last version was Pokemon Silver and retired since then, just this past holiday my wife got me a Nintendo 3DS and my sister got me the Omega Ruby version, so now I back and hooked on the game again, really big difference from what I use to play and it looked before, but is really fun. Hope everyone is having an awesome day.

Back