• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New corocoro scans !!

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    two things:

Why is everybody hating on Munna? I swear that when BW comes out its 3rd evo will be insaneley uber and rape the weasel and blue bat in their sleep. Please don't knock him till you try him.

And what if black city was some kind of ghost city that disspeared from time to time? (I've been playing too much Professor Layton lol XD)

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Nothing new coming up ...so i guess that's it..I was hoping for a couple of more pokez but i'm still more than satisfied..

There is information and other stuff like that we do not know about. We will have to wait until we get clearer scans in a few days.

BlueShuckle

School Boy
    Years
  • Wow that Chipmunk Pokemon looks worse than Bidoof.
    I bet the same person designed them.

Oh and the eagle Pokemon looks cool, reminds me of Pidgeot and Staraptor though.
    I'm getting tired of these Normal/Flying Pokemon.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Pokemon now kept in Rubik's cubes...

Also to whoever noted the Aquilamon = Garuda = Eagle Pokemon that was like an exact copy of my other post on the other thread <.<

two things:

Why is everybody hating on Munna? I swear that when BW comes out its 3rd evo will be insaneley uber and rape the weasel and blue bat in their sleep. Please don't knock him till you try him.

And what if black city was some kind of ghost city that disspeared from time to time? (I've been playing too much Professor Layton lol XD)

But in order to try him you have to "knock" him...

Everyone is hating on Munna's EVO because its Munna... the different color edition...

Anyone else think the childhood friend is Berry's sister o.o

The dude with the name N (the dude with the Rubik's Cube) makes me want to name myself Light and my rival L...

EDIT: Also you guys forgot a Pokemon (How dare you?)

ITS MINEZUMI!!!
    New corocoro scans !!

Last edited:

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • You know, I'm so sick and tired of people saying that the 5th gen Pokemon look too much like Digimon, I can only imagine HOW many fans will complain if they made something that looks like Renamon......

Oh wait, THEY ALREADY HAD!!!!

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    New corocoro scans !!

• Musha-na is the evolution of Munna.
    • The woman's name is Makomo.

Musha-sa almost looks like Drowsee still...

Just posting the rest of the scans.

New corocoro scans !!
    New corocoro scans !!
    New corocoro scans !!
    New corocoro scans !!
    New corocoro scans !!

Also Koromori is cuuuuter now!

These people look absolutely stunning. I have a good feeling this plot will be so much greater :D

The new coro coro scans have begun to leak...this is the first one

New corocoro scans !!

• Wooguru (ウォーグル) is the Valor Pokemon. Its name derives from "war" and "eagle." It is Normal / Flying, weighs 41kg, and stands 1.5m tall. One of its abilities is Keen Eye and it can learn a new attack called Free Fall (リーフォール). Free Fall involves the Pokemon grabbing the opponent, lifting it into the air, and then on the next turn throwing it to the ground.
    • The names we posted on Friday have been confirmed. The black / purple Pokemon that looks like a woman is named Rankurusu (ランクルス) (partly derives from "chaos"), is a Psychic-type, and stands 1.6m tall. The green cell-shaped Pokemon is named Gochiruzeru (ゴチルゼル) (partly derives from "cell"). The green Pokemon that resembles Larvitar is named Kibago (キバゴ) ("kiba" means "fangs").
    -pokebeach

WOW !!....i luv that color scheme and that attack is so OMG...a bit dissapointed with normal/flying but NM...it's stil Epic !

The eagle is as awesome as I expected to be :D. I was really hoping for a gryphon but I'm happy. A tad dissappointed that it has to be normal/flying. The move free fall sounds interesting as well

I never was into the green blob think but I'm still interested to learn more about the goth girl :D. Kibago is adorable as well :3

Gud god !!....minezumi looks so darn awesome !!...nd koromori has no eyes O_O
    New corocoro scans !!

Eww Koromori Dx. This is exactly what we didn't need...another heart themed pokemon. oh well I still have high hopes for it.

The chipmunk is creepy but hopefully it turns out good

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Pokemon now kept in Rubik's cubes...

Also to whoever noted the Aquilamon = Garuda = Eagle Pokemon that was like an exact copy of my other post on the other thread <.<

But in order to try him you have to "knock" him...

Everyone is hating on Munna's EVO because its Munna... the different color edition...

Anyone else think the childhood friend is Berry's sister o.o

The dude with the name N (the dude with the Rubik's Cube) makes me want to name myself Light and my rival L...

ITS MINEZUMI!!!
    New corocoro scans !!

just wait until I get a Dream Eating Elephant!
    And that pokemoin isn't Minezumi, Minezumi is the beaver/rabid thing.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Pretty sure "nezumi" means "rat," so I'm betting Minezumi is some sort of rat, eh. Probably a chipmunk, actually.

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • Pokemon now kept in Rubik's cubes...

ITS MINEZUMI!!!
    New corocoro scans !!

Wait.. that's minezumi ??....Isn't it the rodent one..This pokemon is still unnamed

OMG !!!!!.........Cheren is a Boy !!

Last edited:

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    The website I got that picture from said it was lol too bad...

Also Koromori is a Psychic/Flying... I dunno if it is good or bad xD
    Meguroko (Just found his typing) being Dark/Ground is kind of blah...
    Rankurusu being Psychic instead of Dark removes a little from the image of her/it cutting itself...or herself... Still looks like Gaga...
    I hope Kibago's shiny is red... If you know where I'm going with that then gratz...

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • Probably not. It's a game directed at kids. They wouldn't put something as serious and grievous as death in a Pokémon game. The closest they got to death was Lavender Tower in Kanto and Mt. Pyre in Hoenn.

Actually, I heard from a friend on another forum that Tajiri wanted Diamond and Pearl to be aimed at a slightly older audience than what previous games were, with a darker and more serious plot no less, unfortunatly, the executives complained about it and Tajiri was forced to change 75% of the storyline to appeal to kids, resulting in the games we know today. I'm not sure if this is true or not, but it appears that Black and White are heading in the direction Tajiri originally intended Diamond and Pearl to go in.....

^ This. I heard that the main characters are supposed to be older than 10 years old... so it looks like the plot could very well be heading into a darker direction...

Perhaps, but you know the anime will screw it up like usuall......

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Kiba-Go = Fangs Hollow? Fangs Gouge? (Ouch...)
    Mi-Nezumi = Not Yet Rat (Not Quite a Rat?)
    Ran-Kurusu = Orchid Cross Sign (What?)
    Go-Chiru-Zeru = Mis-fall ??? (IDK)
    Koro-Mori = Time Helping/Lane/Nursemaid/Forest (Serebii/Celebi in Flying puff form? XD)

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
    Years
  • At least we know that Munna is not part of the Drowzee line now, thought it was. The evolution looks awesome as well.

Kibago is basically a mirror of Larvitar and will probably reveal to be one of the pseudo-legendary of that generation or one of the fossil Pokémon.

Cheren looks more like a girl then a boy, still I imagine this to be your actual rival and Yuberu/Beru(?) to be a helper like Dawn was. The man with the cube attached to his trousers could be part of another evil group even though I hope that Team Rocket are in it again.

The hairy pig-nosed bat, Koromori, thankfully is not a baby or something of the Koffing evolution line as of it's pshychic and flying typing.

That Professor's friend is hawt, could this be a dawn-like figure as well?

Heh, that Ninja beaver is cool. Probably will be a mirror of the Bidoof line, my HMs will like it lol.

I might be wrong about the rivals, the Cheren and Yuberu could just be the counter parts according to your gender like in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.

Last edited:

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • I'm still shocked !!..Cheren is a boy !!...Seriously ? u sure u're not kidding me

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    New corocoro scans !!

• Wooguru (ウォーグル) is the Valor Pokemon. Its name derives from "war" and "eagle." It is Normal / Flying, weighs 41kg, and stands 1.5m tall. One of its abilities is Keen Eye and it can learn a new attack called Free Fall (リーフォール). Free Fall involves the Pokemon grabbing the opponent, lifting it into the air, and then on the next turn throwing it to the ground.
    • The names we posted on Friday have been confirmed. The black / purple Pokemon that looks like a woman is named Rankurusu (ランクルス) (partly derives from "chaos"), is a Psychic-type, and stands 1.6m tall. The green cell-shaped Pokemon is named Gochiruzeru (ゴチルゼル) (partly derives from "cell"). The green Pokemon that resembles Larvitar is named Kibago (キバゴ) ("kiba" means "fangs").
    WOW!
    the eagle pokemon is awesome,the color scheme rocks!
    My Ghost Teddy Bear Pokemon!
    yay a clear picture of him.
    and the Lavitar type pokemon,he is cool also.
    he seems like the next chain of dragon evo's.

New corocoro scans !!

• Musha-na is the evolution of Munna.
    • The woman's name is Makomo.
    I don't really care too much for Musha-Na.
    but he's ok.

I don't really like the bat's Nose/Eye,so I don't know.
    I love the chipmunk!

the blonde haired girl looks good.
    the black haired guy looks good.
    the green haired guy is awesome!
    and the last pokemon that I forgot to quote looks good!

Back