• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Directions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Out of ideas to add to the MinccinoCommunity banner?

Anyways, may not matter much, but IE9 keeps displaying thick blue borders around some of the tables displaying the forums in the main page. They're just...randomly placed. But I swear I once saw them concetrated in the Pokemon Gaming category...

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    It's not in the code for Legacy, so it's not going to work on there.

Besides Chillarmy, does anyone have any ideas on what the on/off/newpost/oldpost icons should be? Gotta get working on those...

Probably just the pre-evos of the trios like the Monkey Trio and the starters.

Minccino is a gross name, I liked Chillarmy better.

Years
    Is anybody else having the problems of spoilers not opening in blogs? I changed my theme and it made them work, so I'm going to assume it's this theme that's doing it?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Legacy signature and YouTube profile picture swap should be working properly ~when it's uploaded~.

Dunno how to fix spoilers. Hasn't happened with me.

Any other bugs?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    That isn't a style problem, I don't think. It says you're offline on all of the styles I use.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    I... don't like this one bit. Everything just seems messy and cluttered. I really hope this isn't a style you hope to emulate with your future themes. :(

The little thing with reports and PMs and what not is just in the way. I guess everything else I dislike is just differences from normal themes but I just don't like them.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Style has been updated again. Probably for the last time until the release, unless there's anything I've overlooked.

Style is now staff and new user friendly. User legend added to the bottom of the who's online box on the index for those who are confused what color means what. I love how long it takes to update the banner. Problem on my end, though, considering the upload is taking much longer than it should be. u___u

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    It's not fireworks. It's an explosion. I removed the part that was causing the explosion.

Shoop da whoop.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    As I commented on Skype earlier, that seriously looked like a hardcore terrorist attack o_o don't do stuff like that to my Iris style your doing for me~

Anyways, in the end, I'd like to say a job well done. I know this theme shall be accepted by the general public and move the people that are still on Pokegeneric or something XD

Years
    This skin has definitely improved since the last time I looked. I love how the Welcome Bar drops down along with you when you scroll down, and how you can see your icon. I also like the banner. Good job.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Yeah; I love how the Welcome Bar does that too. <3

Cause before with other styles, I get lag, so it gets real annoying scrolling up with hordes of lag besting on me...wasts a lot of time.

With this style, its so easier to read my VMs. :3 Very, very nice.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I was sick during New Years when I planned to release the style and wasn't really on much throughout the day until I started feeling better. I gotta say, I'm a little glad that I was. If I wasn't, I probably would have released New Directions incomplete. Nevertheless, I changed my mind. I'm not releasing this until the code's cleaner, the multiple colors are put up, and the images are all done and ready for use. All of which I'm working on now. I don't want to release an incomplete style. Sorry.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I don't plan on updating the style here until I'm completely done (with the coding, at least) with what I'm working on. This'll probably be the only sneak peak I'll give at the variants.

Spoiler:

Have a variant idea, other than blue, green, and purple? Post here!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back