• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Directions

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    No. That was a theme I was working on, but just... stopped. I have another style planned after this, though.

Depending on the feedback from the entire community, I may or may not go through with it.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    Well, now you have.
    New Directions

Odd. I have it at times, and at other times, I don't. ;_;
    New Directions

:(

the mirroring isn't working in Firefox - I've never seen it on this theme yet.

or at least not in mine..

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I was bored. Chillarmy makes me not bored. :) Everything would be much better with Chillarmy!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Hmm... I suppose it might still be a while.

Avatar reflections are off and more often than not I don't see the dividing line between post and signature. I get pretty damn confused >__>

@Nick: I like the draggable idea. :] There are a few times where it's gotten in my way of reading text and I'm like "kasdfkajsdfsf." Dragging it out of the way and around would be cool.

Or instead of delaying the release so much with that, just implementer a little "hide" click area. Just something that's like the | at the bottom right of a W7 taskbar to hid the windows, something like that on the side of the notification floater. <my name for it since I dunno it yet >__>>

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Or instead of delaying the release so much with that, just implementer a little "hide" click area. Just something that's like the | at the bottom right of a W7 taskbar to hid the windows, something like that on the side of the notification floater. <my name for it since I dunno it yet >__>>
    Still planning on releasing it New Years whether or not that's implemented.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    What is going on with the banner? XD

There are little things added every day. And 'chillarmycommunity' wut? XD

I thought it said Chill At My Community... :(

Mirroring works fine for me. A diagonal mirroring would be so cool. :P I love this theme though, really innovative and stuff so really great jobbb

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019

Chrome. :P

Lol the mirroring stays as 1 picture for moving GIF avatars. meh, who cares though.

Can you even generally get a mirrored moving GIF image? I don't think it can be done... then again I don't know enough about this shtuff.

I love the final results for this theme! It looks beautiful.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    For me the reflection works just fine in Standard, but doesn't work at all in Legacy. (I'm using Firefox).

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    It's not in the code for Legacy, so it's not going to work on there.

Besides Chillarmy, does anyone have any ideas on what the on/off/newpost/oldpost icons should be? Gotta get working on those...

Last edited by a moderator:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    It's not in the code for Legacy, so it's not going to work on there.

Then put it in there! >__> *cranky* Legacy is my favorite style and I have to go back to the standards just to see my dear Iris's lower body reflected.

That aside, avatar borders have gone to strange places, like around the forum divs in the main page.... or maybe that's just an error somewhere for the size of the table borders.

And when reflection does work, it's bordered, but not the avatar, and it's pretty off >__>

Edit: Let me rephrase myself

Patchisou Yuthoru, I swear I will love you forever and ever if you implement the reflection in Legacy...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Yes, I shall get that fixed.

What do y'all think of combing the commsites bar with the links/search bar below the banner? Save some space.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back