• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Directions

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I would say #4 on this chart. (In the more or less orange, top right)
    New Directions

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I actually made something from that shade before he posted it. :]

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I redid the forum display and threadbit templates.

Spoiler:

I think this is more organized.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Update coming today.

Updated!~

Note: There isn't a default style, so the first time it loads, you'll have to choose a color.

Last edited by a moderator:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    One complaint with the colour choices; in that little User Box in the top right, now that it is transparent, and the font the same colour as the background, it can be nearly impossible to read unless you scroll so it is over a white area.

Green is sexy.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    It depends on where it is on the screen. It's meant for viewing on alt1 and alt2 colors, since that's where the table will be most of the time, since that's the table class that posts are made on. It's supposed to be sort of... well, you don't notice it's there so much as the other one.

Yeah, man! High five!
    Green is clearly the superior color choice on this style, respectively. One that your avatar matches oh so well.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I didn't even realise it goes dark when you hover over it. That's brilliant then!

Seriously, the colour scheme from Simplistic was gorgeous, and this is like, GREEEEN!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    And just when I thought this style couldn't get to looking any better XD

I... hope this is being worked on, but I dislike the lack of post reply at the bottom and the Blog link on my welcome bit not working >__>

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Damn it. I knew I forgot something.

Post reply at the bottom I felt was really unnecessary (and ugly). Clicking go advanced and you'll be taken to the same page as clicking new reply. So it just seems like a waste of space. :/

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Damn it. I knew I forgot something.

Post reply at the bottom I felt was really unnecessary (and ugly). Clicking go advanced and you'll be taken to the same page as clicking new reply. So it just seems like a waste of space. :/

Woah wait, you can't exactly call it unnecessary. I always post that way after reading through the last page of every thread and I don't really pay attention to the quick reply.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    ;_; the user box in the right corner is all... ugly and transparent now. And is it just me or are the corners like a lot less rounded?

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I'm also not too big on the transparent box, though it is a lot more efficient.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back