• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Fish

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2014
    Hey,

I am a new fish to the Pokemon community and the site itself. I am not new to Pokemon in general I played ever since the R/B/Y gen through Ruby/Sapphire then took a break and started again with X and Y. I look forward to trying my hand at getting into the competitive world although I may just pull my hair out.

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to the community!
    Its cool you got your hands on the 6th gen games, oh, i wish i would also get the chance to play Pokémon X and Y :(

Since you got the gen 6 game, why not head to Pokémon X and Y Section. There you can meet our fellow members that also play x and y. You can trade your pokemons, chat with the other members, and you can also get tips from them on how you can improve your team and such :D .

Well, if you want to test or you want to compete, its perfect to train your skills on the battle server. Also, you can roam around yourself! And seek for the seek for the section you like most :3.

If you happen to have any questions, feel free to ask me, or any moderators.

See ya!~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ohhhh fishie, fishie in the deep blue sea! <3 Mmm, but howdy! Nice to meet you!

So, how's X&Y for you so far? Hopefully you're liking them, and enjoying every bit of it as the rest of us! However it's great to find out that you've been playing since the R/B/Y days, since it's great to find fans who have been playing pokemon ever since the beginning! So, we've got boards ranging from the ones for the Gameboy, to the ones for the 3Ds, and we've got all sorts of stuff lined up for you!

We would also be glad to help you out in competitive battling! Head on over to the Battle Center for assistance! You can also check out the battle server too, since the regulars there can help you out with competitive battling aspects as well!

Cya, and I hope you'll have a nice stay! Feel free to let us know if you have a question or a concern, and we'll assist you right away to help you feel comfortable around the forums! Thanks for being with us, and see you around! c:

Years
  • Yay, long-time fans! :) I started during the R/B myself so we're quite similar off the bat. Glad to hear you're back into it now with X and Y, though, wonderful choice. Lots of people returned to the fandom with the sixth generation so you'll find plenty of people in your same boat.

And welcome to PokeCommunity, Boltup, good to meet you! Be sure to explore the Battle Center for anything related to competitive battling - you'll find a lot of resources to help you along there as well so it's a pretty great place to get involved in. As Aura and Hiroshi said, you'll love the Pokemon Showdown server; it's a great place to practice battling as you can easily build your preferred team. PC has a whole bunch for you to do so exploring is the best way to ensure you become familiar with everything. :D

Stick around and have fun. Don't forget to contact the staff for any help you might need, either.

Back