• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New from Las Vegas

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Hello everyone, been a fan of anything Pokemon since '95 now I got my 3 sons loving Pokemon lol

Is there any locals in Las Vegas? Also if anyone is interest in trading on bw2 message me I have a lot of legends.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Wow, proud parent! I always tried to get my little sister into Pokemon, but right now she prefers Justin Bieber and One Direction and that other stuff kids are into these days. But I am slowly getting my niece into Pokemon, so that's a good thing. :P

Welcome aboard, btw! Las Vegas is a mere 6 hours away from where I live at this moment, so technically we're state buddies. :P Since I see you're into trading, why not head on over to the Trade Corner and see if people actually want your legendary Pokemon. Just be sure they are legal, of course! The trading community is a nice community, so not only you'll engage in a lovely community, but you'll meet friends too!

Hopefully you can stick around and have an amazing time here! See ya :D

Cid

Years
    Awesome username; I love Blastoise! :D For some reason the fact that you're a father of three coupled with your username reminds me of that Blastdad meme. It's great that you're still a fan of it all since the nineties, and that settling down didn't force you to stop loving it. I'd like to be that kind of a person one day, when my choices lead me so that I finally settle down with a wife and a few kids. And I'll be like you and get my kids into Pokémon because that is just so cool, haha.

Unfortunately, I'm not from the United States. But a lot of members here are from that country and its surrounding countries! So it's not surprising to meet a person living near you, like Megan there! And speaking of Megan, she pointed you to the right place in her reply. ;) The Trade Corner is a pretty chill spot perfect for those transactions, and just in case you're looking for a quick trade like I think you are, I'll go the extra mile and link you to the Quick Trade Thread. :)

Hope you'll enjoy this forum lots, Blastoise! B) Welcome aboard!

Years
    Hello everyone, been a fan of anything Pokemon since '95 now I got my 3 sons loving Pokemon lol

Is there any locals in Las Vegas? Also if anyone is interest in trading on bw2 message me I have a lot of legends.

Hello Blastoise, and welcome!

Wow, a father of 3? I may have hit my 20's this year, but I still play Pokemon. In fact I'll be playing Black 2 and White 2 next week, and I have everything planned from the get-go. Both Megan and Cid directed you to the Trade Corner, so you can go and seek for that Pokemon you're in need of.

And nope, I'm not from Las Vegas. I'm from sunny Australia, which has Christmas in summer and loads of cool accents and beaches. Anyways, have fun trading and feel free to contact the mods if you need help. Oh, and call me Hikari by the way.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back